Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: First Thing You See On LNet When Logging In

1. Default

[LNet]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Well, that would be ok. I will take a dick to the face any day"

2. Default

[LNet]-GSIV:Alahnna: "I'm drunk enough that dressing up in a sheep costume and letter jeril have his way with me sounds hot."

Jack, do you have an alarm in your brain that goes off when something awkward is going to be said on LNet? You always seem to log in and see the weirdest shit.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Jack, do you have an alarm in your brain that goes off when something awkward is going to be said on LNet? You always seem to log in and see the weirdest shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    He posts things on here even if he didn't just log in to see them. There likely is a better thread for him to use somewhere but I am guessing he is too lazy to find it.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    He posts things on here even if he didn't just log in to see them. There likely is a better thread for him to use somewhere but I am guessing he is too lazy to find it.
    Jeril knows me too well. Some things must simply not be forgotten.

He's just doing the dirty work for the people just logging in that didn't post it. Right?

[LNet]-GSIV:Annorax: "Jeril's the Fleurs of dildos. Everyone always says, "Doesn't he have enough already?!"" (15:44:27)
    I just took a DNA test, and I'm 100% that bitch.

[LNet]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Bitch, you can slap my ass anytime"

[LNet]-GSIV:Kragan: "alright I'll make sure they bang me"
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible