Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: First Thing You See On LNet When Logging In

[LNet]-GSIV:Zaoloo: "bitch you read Aethor's guide to sucking his own deflated nutsack, whatchu know bout dat shit"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Zaoloo: "aethor's guide just reads "buy 9 shops like a retard and suck your own butthole when you lose em" lolol"
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

[LNet]-GSIV:Scrumbles: "I liked them when I was a kid. Now I can only get hard to experimental synthwave and ASMR"

Blog Entries

I feel attacked.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

4. Default

When you log in and glad you have no idea where the LNET convo came from:

[LNet]-GSIV:Kellesha: "Criminal Code ( R.S.C. , 1985, c. (2) Everyone who commits incest is guilty of an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than 14 years and, if the other person is under the age of 16 years, to a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of five years."