Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: First Thing You See On LNet When Logging In

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    With her supposedly living in San Fransisco and her being such a huge liberal and making so much money, I kind of assumed she was in a union. Don't like all unions generally frown upon the boss "taking work off of the plate" of union members?

Of course I'm just assuming she's in a union. I would have thought for sure she would insist on getting a union job or would have fought to unionize her workplace by now.
    I'm in a union. Let's just say I doubt Feminist Anthropology doctorate holders have unionized.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

With her supposedly living in San Fransisco and her being such a huge liberal and making so much money, I kind of assumed she was in a union. Don't like all unions generally frown upon the boss "taking work off of the plate" of union members?

Of course I'm just assuming she's in a union. I would have thought for sure she would insist on getting a union job or would have fought to unionize her workplace by now.
    Doubt it but I wouldn't believe anything she claims to be.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I'm in a union. Let's just say I doubt Feminist Anthropology doctorate holders have unionized.
    Fucking commie.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    I really didn’t care who or what Vishra did or did not do. But the more I hear about her the more I wonder.

I’m curious what she’s really like, I bet there is some ring of truth to what she claims to be. Apart from her pulling people out of the Pentagon on 9/11.
    She never said she did that.

Blog Entries

You sure? I keenly remember reading Pentagon, Her, and 9/11 all stringed together in one sentence somehow.
    She said she evacuated a building during 9/11. Not the pentagon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Fucking commie.
    *laughs in decent wage and working conditions*

She said she evacuated a building during 9/11. Not the pentagon.
    I think I asked her if she was in the Pentagon and she said something evasive about 'actually having experience in government' and working on Capitol Hill.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    *laughs in decent wage and working conditions*

I think I asked her if she was in the Pentagon and she said something evasive about 'actually having experience in government' and working on Capitol Hill.
    That is just her dumbass trying to look like she has knowledge in every field. The 9/11 thing was to her attempt to show her credentials in anti-terrorism or some shit. I'm sure if a nuclear plant started melting down in the US she'd pop up and say she did a summer program as an intern at three mile island or some shit.

I’m curious what she’s really like, I bet there is some ring of truth to what she claims to be. Apart from her pulling people out of the Pentagon on 9/11.
    I think she does have a degree in women's studies or gender studies or whatever she claimed because someone found a thread she started like a dozen years ago where she was talking about taking classes in gender studies. So either she has been playing the long con on that one for over 10 years or at least that much is true.

I doubt 90% of the other shit she has claimed though.

Blog Entries

I think she does have a degree in women's studies or gender studies or whatever she claimed because someone found a thread she started like a dozen years ago where she was talking about taking classes in gender studies. So either she has been playing the long con on that one for over 10 years or at least that much is true.

I doubt 90% of the other shit she has claimed though.
    She claimed the income thing after people made fun of her for the dumbass degree. Everything she claims is always a convenient way of her trying to be relevant and authoritative on a topic. It was always reactive, never proactive from her.

I think she just gets way too emotional about things. Not at the level of sellstuff, but enough to where she likes to create these fantasies... Much like the people who make the hero stories where everyone stands up and claps at the end.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-09-2019 at 10:44 PM.

She claimed the income thing after people made fun of her for the dumbass degree. Everything she claims is always a convenient way of her trying to be relevant and authoritative on a topic. It was always reactive, never proactive from her.

I think she just gets way too emotional about things. Not at the level of sellstuff, but enough to where she likes to create these fantasies... Much like the people who make the hero stories where everyone stands up and claps at the end.
    You just can't get over the fact that there are burly African men with giant milk filled jugs feeding babies.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-09-2019 at 10:48 PM.