Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: First Thing You See On LNet When Logging In

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    This little tidbit in exchange to someone asking how she is doing over LNET:

[LNet]-GSIV:Vishra: "things are great! my boss took a crap ton of work off of my plate on Friday. I feel like a new woman! how are you?"

Uh huh...sure. It just so happens that when Rumor Woods comes out she makes an appearance back and her boss takes work off of her plate.

Let's assume she is even employed. Your boss having to take work off of your plate is generally a bad thing.
    Translation: "I got fired because I'm an insufferable cunt!"

Probably.

If not, then confirmed Vishra is Wyrom.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-10-2019 at 09:50 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    We all have known it's a facade for almost an entire decade.. why let his/her life rent space in your head.
    Entertainment at the fact that she continues to double down on it knowing that everyone sees through it and knows she's full of shit.

Like some dumbass that you know is a fucking idiot showing up somewhere wearing this:

...and is seriously trying to convince you that he's someone else while you and your friends laugh at him and are like "We know it's you Stuart you fucking idiot" and he keeps doubling down on it like "Guys it's not me...I mean it's not Stuart, my name is Bentley. Bentley McButterCunt!" while everyone continues to laugh and call him out and are amazed at the fact that he's trying to be serious about it.

And then a while later, they show up and do it again, except now they're saying they're Mike. And not the cool Mike that just wanted a Pepsi either.

Last edited by Methais; 06-10-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You know how if you're heavily involved in a particular community you get to know their customs and traditions, and can pick out outsiders fairly quickly? Like how former military can look at fakers and almost immediately tell something's off? It was a little like that when I read some of her posts. It wasn't just the factual stuff like claims of ancient tribes of lactating men, she used certain terms and phrases that anthropologists literally go out of their way to avoid saying because they have certain implications.
    Absolutely. I could pick you out as an Anthropologist despite you never really saying anything about it based on the way you knowledgeably represent the subjects. I called Vishra out on it because I noticed that same offness about the crap she was saying one night on LNet.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Oh. The only difference between men and women is lactation? Not that whole baby thing?
    Nevermind me. Just getting my mileage out of this gif.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You know how if you're heavily involved in a particular community you get to know their customs and traditions, and can pick out outsiders fairly quickly? Like how former military can look at fakers and almost immediately tell something's off? It was a little like that when I read some of her posts. It wasn't just the factual stuff like claims of ancient tribes of lactating men, she used certain terms and phrases that anthropologists literally go out of their way to avoid saying because they have certain implications.
    Last edited by rolfard; 06-10-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Nevermind me. Just getting my mileage out of this gif.

[LNet]-GSIV:Gweneivia: "too bad women aren't as into balls"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Gweneivia: "can you imagine? it would revolutionize men's fashion if they were"

Umm, sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    [LNet]-GSIV:Gweneivia: "too bad women aren't as into balls"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Gweneivia: "can you imagine? it would revolutionize men's fashion if they were"

Umm, sure?
    Ball cleavage. I’m grateful this isn’t a thing.

[LNet]-GSIV:Rendena: "so..."
    [LNet]-GSIV:Rendena: "why am I in an asylum?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Rendena: "[Asylum, Common Room]"

[help]-GSIV:Polyanne: "a roa'ter pearl necklace would likely drown an old lady"