Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 140

Thread: First Thing You See On LNet When Logging In

  1. #91

    Default

    [LNet]-GSIV:Kisun: "If you don't know what to do with it, you can always anal cock"

  2. #92

    Default

    [LNet]-GSIV:Nolofinwe: "i sign on and thats the first thing i see... "your asshole must be worn out""

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    12,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nolofinwe: "i sign on and thats the first thing i see... "your asshole must be worn out""

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha that's awesome, to add to that, I logged on to pc just now and the first thing I saw was this! IT'S STILL GOING

  4. #94

    Default

    [LNet]-GSIV:Krastus: "put 10 in mah mouth right now!"


  5. #95

    Default

    [LNet]-GSIV: Dartaghan: "town square, Garden Niche? is that landing?"

    I has a sad.
    Last edited by Merzbow; 03-05-2019 at 12:11 AM.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,729
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    [LNet]-GSIV: Dartaghan: "town square, Garden Niche? is that landing?"

    I has a sad.
    It is always unfortunate when an old big name like that is sold to a retarded n00b.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  7. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    [LNet]-GSIV: Dartaghan: "town square, Garden Niche? is that landing?"

    I has a sad.


    I hope someone told him it's in Ta'Vaalor or something. Or at least Icemule.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-05-2019 at 08:59 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,729
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post


    I hope someone told him it's in Ta'Vaalor or something. Or at least Icemule.
    I told him it was in the confluence and he found 100 iridescent coree.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    [LNet]-GSIV: Dartaghan: "town square, Garden Niche? is that landing?"

    I has a sad.
    I'm fairly sure Drizzsdt runs Dart now. And Drizzsdt still plays Gemstone in 1991.

  10. #100

    Default

    [LNet]-GSIV:Eliaku: "Zaoloo I will cut off your lips and use the skin as a balls sack"
    [LNet]-GSIVrigler: "dont you already have a ballsack?"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Katze: "he meant he would use them to try to soak anal leakage"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Zaoloo: "lol"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Zaoloo: "lolol"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Zaoloo: "needs a ball transplant after 69'ing himself too hard"
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •