Thread: scripted color changing and description changing shoes or boots. Scripted mask

Default scripted color changing and description changing shoes or boots. Scripted mask

All items MB 50k! just a few neat items. As always going once, twice and sold.

K1. some soft leather boots-scripted changing boots. MANY options and not all listed. TAP them to change the color, RUB them to change from tattered to soft etc.

You put on your boots and lace them up, the laces quickly interweave to form a tight knot.

As you tap your boots they quickly change into some soft black leather boots.

As you tap your boots they quickly change into some soft brown leather boots.

As you tap your boots they quickly change into some soft silver-lined boots.

As you tap your boots they quickly change into some soft white leather boots.

As you tap your boots they quickly change into some soft dark sable boots.

As you tap your boots they quickly change into some soft brushed leather boots.

As you rub your boots they quickly change into some tattered brushed leather boots.

As you rub your boots they quickly change into some high brushed leather boots.

You unlace the boots.

MB 50k
    CB 250k Jhynnifer sold

K2. some soft leather shoes-scripted changing shoes. MANY options and not all listed. TAP them to change the color, RUB them to change from tattered to soft etc.

You put on your shoes and lace them up, the laces quickly interweave to form a tight knot.

As you tap your shoes they quickly change into some soft black leather shoes.

As you tap your shoes they quickly change into some soft brown leather shoes.

As you tap your shoes they quickly change into some soft silver-lined shoes.

As you tap your shoes they quickly change into some soft white leather shoes.

As you tap your shoes they quickly change into some soft dark sable shoes.

As you tap your shoes they quickly change into some soft brushed leather shoes.

As you rub your shoes they quickly change into some tattered brushed leather shoes.

You unlace the shoes.

MB 50k
    CB 250k Jhynnifer sold

K3. a weeping hobgoblin mask- scripted

You analyze your hobgoblin mask and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    Contrary to popular belief, this item cannot be altered at all! But if you TAP it, you will find that it alters its expression all on its own.

You loop the strap of a weeping hobgoblin mask around the back of your head and fit it over your face.

tap mask
    The features of the mask twist into an unrecognizable spiral of lines and channels before settling into a staring hobgoblin mask.

smiling hobgoblin
    frowning hobgoblin
    snorting hobgoblin
    grimacing hobgoblin
    staring hobgoblin
    grinning hobgoblin
    sneezing hobgoblin
    weeping hobgoblin

You grab the hobgoblin mask confidently by the chin and pull it off over your head with a flourish.

MB 50k
    CB 50k Tsarok Sold

K3. crimson-shot jet chaplet- scripted prayer beads.

You sense that the chaplet can be altered so long as it remains something similar to prayer beads!

You can try to WAVE, HOLD, CLUTCH, RAISE, TOSS, and TOUCH the chaplet.

MB 50k

K4. a jagged onyx-edged sabre- 5lbs. 4x-blessable modified scimitar.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of glaes.

can be lightened

MB 50k
    Last edited by Reagan; 07-12-2014 at 10:54 AM.

2. Default

MB on the shoes.

3. Default

I'll go MB on the boots.

4. Default

MB on mask

100k on k1 and K2
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

6. Default

200k on K2

7. Default

200k on K1

updated

250k K1/K2 please.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

updated