Thread: intercession formula? Need INPUT!

1. Default intercession formula? Need INPUT!

if you have converted via intercession please post level, profession, current CONVERT status, time since last conversion, cost of the gem, and total number of Intercessions at the time of converting as well as total silvers needed to convert

Ill start,

Cleric, level 95, Forsaken, 0 previous intercessions. 4.5k diamond.
    almost 11mil to convert to Ronan
    "You Don't Know Peace 'til You've Had Suffering" -- Solitaire Unraveling, Mushroomhead

Just got done for myself.

Wizard, level 94 (6915561 total exp), forsaken my existing God (Kai), 0 previous intercessions. unknown value of gem.
    Used 8.9m to convert to Voln
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

3. Default

Level 51, first time converting, unsure of the value of the gem - little over 2m.

You offer up your obsidian coffer to Marlu as a pledge of your devotion.

A spot of darkness in your vision blooms hazily outward, rippling as it does so with deep violets and sickly greens. Six slender tentacles unfold from the heart of that writhing blackness, barely paler than the void that surrounds them, and form a slowly undulating star. After a moment, the darkness wavers and shreds, sending wisps of shadow curling away into nothing.

Shadows enfold the coffer, swallowing it in a pulsating darkness. The blackness melts away, taking your offering with it, but you find a glossy black star diopside talisman has been left in its place.

Lvl 19, first time converting after renouncing(because of stupidly misunderstanding), not sure on the cost of the gem as got it from another, had to go the 3 clerics from one pantheon path, and it was 375k
    "If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin the the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips."
    -Birgitte Trahelion from the Wheel of Time series

At level 36 last year I converted a wizard from Fash'lo'nae to Charl, first time forsake and convert, cost 1.5m silvers. Gem was a standard orb gem 10-20k or so.

Level 33 ranger, converting from Andelas to Imaera, 10k-ish orb gem, 1m-ish in the coffer, no previous forsakes/converts.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~