Page 2 of 160 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What medicinal cannabis can do for you

Blog Entries

Birds Birds ​Birds!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

2. Default

Angry Angry Angry!!

There are countless medical benefits of THC that are being revealed daily. Propaganda exists from both directions. That being said, yes, OF COURSE, there ARE side effects of regular use, but they are lesser in number and severity than side effects caused by synthetic manmade chemicals. For instance, you WILL have an effect from drinking chamomile tea. That's the point. You will have MORE of an effect from taking an Ambien. Duh.

This isn't rocket science. It's fucking nature.
    Last edited by leifastagsweed; 06-20-2014 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leifastagsweed View Post
    That being said, yes, OF COURSE, there ARE side effects of regular use, but they are lesser in number and severity than side effects caused by synthetic manmade chemicals.

This isn't rocket science. It's fucking nature.
    Just no. I hope you don't believe that synthetic man made chemicals are somehow superior to natural chemicals for any given purpose. There are plenty of natural chemicals that will kill you dead. The trick is finding the right chemical for the purpose that it's well suited for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ker_Thwap View Post
    Just no. I hope you don't believe that synthetic man made chemicals are somehow superior to natural chemicals for any given purpose. There are plenty of natural chemicals that will kill you dead. The trick is finding the right chemical for the purpose that it's well suited for.
    When she is saying that the side affects of THC are less then that of synthetic/man made chemicals, I am not sure where you get your statement from.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Ker_Thwap View Post
    I rarely find anything synthetic superior.
    Last edited by leifastagsweed; 06-20-2014 at 02:12 PM. Reason: ergonomics

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leifastagsweed View Post
    I rarely find anything synthetic superior.
    Something created synthetically isn't automatically worse than it's natural counterpart. What makes something act like it's natural counterpart is it's molecular structure, not how it was made in the first place. Water made in a lab isn't counterfeit water, it's as real as water found in nature.

So maybe you are thinking about additives or something?
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Also, in many cases, synthetic = cheaper production.

Or so I've heard.
    I like penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightower View Post
    Once again, your facts are incorrect. Psychotic symptoms are to psychosis in precisely the same way that coughing is to lung cancer. Just because you have one, does not necessarily mean you have the other. Also, as we covered before, the study you're relying upon required only 1 psychotic symptom from the list of 20 symptoms for a positive result, which is in no way similar or in any way close to a diagnosis of clinical psychosis. And finally, the conclusion rests upon a meta-analysis, cited in the resources for your study that demonstrates an increased risk of developing clinical psychosis as the number and prevalence of psychotic symptoms increases. However, it is correlational, NOT causal. And even if it were, the study does not confirm that psychotic symptoms resulting from one source or another are all equivalent. After reading your study, it was unclear to me how they differentiated symptoms of smoking marijuana from persistent psychotic symptoms when all that was required for a positive was a single answer of "yes" on the question: Have you had any of these symptoms during the test period (which lasted for several years).

But we've been through all of this already, and yet here you are once again claiming that marijuana causes psychosis. You are lying. And I am exposing you. Again. GTFO!

~Taverkin
    Let me ask you this: suppose I had said "cigarettes cause cancer". Would you call that a lie?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Let me ask you this: suppose I had said "cigarettes cause cancer". Would you call that a lie?
    Well I know someone who has smoked all their life and they never got cancer!11!!!