Page 154 of 160 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1598

Thread: What medicinal cannabis can do for you

1. Default

Meanwhile politicians in NH are still dragging their feet on the subject because they think it will make the opioid crisis worse.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Meanwhile politicians in NH are still dragging their feet on the subject because they think it will make the opioid crisis worse.
    Nothing for it but to wait for the election to see if they're voted out. It's a dumb issue to be on the wrong side of.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Talk about pathetic. That's some serious grasping in an attempt to cling to the past. Blinders and earplugs for everyone!
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

I wonder how they respond when asked to explain why.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I wonder how they respond when asked to explain why.
    I wrote a letter to Lynch when he was still governor and he tried to say that marijuana was a gateway drug and legalizing it would make more people addicted to heroin.

I wrote a letter to Lynch when he was still governor and he tried to say that marijuana was a gateway drug and legalizing it would make more people addicted to heroin.
    Yes, because everyone knows dispensaries are where you meet the heroin dealers and not on the black market where illegal things are already happening.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

That is precisely what has happened in other states and countries that have legalized it! It's really amazing that people can hold on to ideas like this in the face of reality. Someone should give that boy the Tonya Harding treatment so he can get some pills and see how that works out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Yes, because everyone knows dispensaries are where you meet the heroin dealers and not on the black market where illegal things are already happening.
    If you only knew how many times I've had to turn down an offer to buy heroin when I was getting some ganja! I'll give you a hint, though. The number looks a lot like the letter, "O". Gerddamn gateway drergs.
    Last edited by subzero; 11-10-2017 at 06:36 PM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    It's a dumb issue to be on the wrong side of.
    Agree.

Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

9. Default

In a giant fuck you to AG Sessions Vermont just became the first state to legalize marijuana via legislature instead of ballot initiative. The governor has said he'll sign the bill when it lands on his desk.

Blog Entries

In a giant fuck you to AG Sessions Vermont just became the first state to legalize marijuana via legislature instead of ballot initiative. The governor has said he'll sign the bill when it lands on his desk.
    Assuming he signs, this is a significant moment. Hopefully, other states follow suit.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites