Page 151 of 154 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1538

Thread: What medicinal cannabis can do for you

Blog Entries

lol
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Usually only when someone starts with me first. Like poor illiterate drauz. As far as Ososis goes...I just enjoy how quickly and easily he goes nuclear.
    I right was I.

Start you first.
    Last edited by drauz; 10-29-2017 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Nope. When there are two men and one woman involved, the woman goes in the middle.
    What if the 2 males are Jamus and Tayre?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    You three are like a human centipede. Always together, eating up each other's shit.
    You are so easily triggered.

It's amusing as hell.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What if the 2 males are Jamus and Tayre?
    Then Jeril, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You are so easily triggered.

It's amusing as hell.

Thank you.
    Trolls Fallacy: when I speak I am trolling, when they speak they have been trolled. It easy to feel successful when your standards are set to 0 huh?
    The moons Lornon and Liabo collide and are both destroyed. Their remains fall upon Elanthia, destroying all living things and tearing apart the lands until Elanthia, itself, disintegrates.
    You rest peacefully.

Trolls Fallacy: when I speak I am trolling, when they speak they have been trolled. It easy to feel successful when your standards are set to 0 huh?
    This is you, being triggered:

What the fuck is your problem?
    It's still not as entertaining as the time you literally cried about me giving you red rep.. and that it really bothers you when I do it... but it's up there.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    This is you, being triggered:

It's still not as entertaining as the time you literally cried about me giving you red rep.. and that it really bothers you when I do it... but it's up there.

Thank you.
    We have very different views on what the words "triggered" and "literally" mean. But it proves the point, any comment in any context you consider a win, so you win a lot and it feels good. Rationalizations are always comfy, but I think you could do better by now.
    The moons Lornon and Liabo collide and are both destroyed. Their remains fall upon Elanthia, destroying all living things and tearing apart the lands until Elanthia, itself, disintegrates.
    You rest peacefully.

Blog Entries

We have very different views on what the words "triggered" and "literally" mean. But it proves the point, any comment in any context you consider a win, so you win a lot and it feels good. Rationalizations are always comfy, but I think you could do better by now.
    Oh come on now...when someone even mildly insults you, your response can't even be categorized as "triggered." No, we need an entirely new word to label your scorched earth response to criticism. Someone should make a graph comparing a normal response vs a triggered response vs an Ososis response.
    Last edited by Tisket; 10-29-2017 at 04:47 PM.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

I didn't even insult the motherfucker and he goes off about a human centipede.