Page 155 of 160 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1598

Thread: What medicinal cannabis can do for you

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    In a giant fuck you to AG Sessions Vermont just became the first state to legalize marijuana via legislature instead of ballot initiative. The governor has said he'll sign the bill when it lands on his desk.
    I hope it’s televised and he signs it wearing a Jeff Sessions shirt.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I hope it’s televised and he signs it wearing a Jeff Sessions shirt.
    While wearing a latex Jeff Sessions mask.

While wearing a latex Jeff Sessions mask.
    And signing the bill “Jeff Sessions”
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Today, Representative Barbara Lee of California along with over a dozen original co-sponsors have introduced the Marijuana Justice Act into the House of Representatives.

“I’m proud to introduce the Marijuana Justice Act – bold, progressive legislation to address the legacy of racial bias in marijuana enforcement and to end the failed War on Drugs,” said Congresswoman Barbara Lee.

“Today, we are asking Congress to turn the page on decades of unjust marijuana prohibition and forge a new path forward. It’s past time that we take decisive action to right the wrongs from decades of misguided policies.”

This marks the first time that companion legislation has been introduced in both chambers of Congress to remove marijuana from the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
    Last edited by Androidpk; 01-18-2018 at 12:06 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Agree.

It is getting harder to play devils advocate and keep a straight face on this issue. There's nothing more precious than sitting and having a conversation with the golden girls while waiting in line to buy the newest strain you have yet to....experience.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

6. Default

Vermont became the 9th state to legalize marijuana today after their governor signed the bill.

The bassist of SOAD has a new, chemical free grow process. It's the cleanest high I have ever had, it was high like back in the day. He said he will have updates on his Instagram, but I don't have such things. Keep an eye out for YoShavo weed as its supposed to be hitting select markets in the L.A. area soon.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Vermont became the 9th state to legalize marijuana today after their governor signed the bill.
    Isn't it the only state to have done it through the legislature instead of a ballot initiative?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Isn't it the only state to have done it through the legislature instead of a ballot initiative?
    I believe you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Yeah, pk posted this days ago. Do try and keep up.