Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160
Results 1,591 to 1,598 of 1598

Thread: What medicinal cannabis can do for you

Blog Entries

I'm sure Sondiana has some great insight into which UAE based moving company to use.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

That said, Virginia has just legalized recreational marijuana and that is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    That said, Virginia has just legalized recreational marijuana and that is excellent.
    In-damned-deed. NC is jealous, and trying to push through similar bills.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Sondiana View Post
    Medicinal cannabis is actually really great, and we all have to understand that! It has got a hell a lot of great benefits for our body, however we must not forget about the downsides, so we must be realistic, about it.
    It only has downsides if you're Latrinsorm.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yes. I've been dancing about this for a few days. It doesn't really matter, but it will spread through the South. Not right away, but that legalization vote kind of came out of nowhere.

Sorry to double tap here, but this is one of the things that I feel people in America have done the worst in how they treat their people. I don't think marijuana is great for everyone, but I do think it's less harmful than alcohol. I'm a combat veteran, and sometimes some of that has lingered for me. The VA system won't recommend MJ as a treatment for PTSD, because of the legal status of weed in America. But if you can get the doctors off the record, they will generally admit that MJ might help.

Virginia getting this is more important than CA or CO or MA. The next pin is Georgia. Florida is tougher to predict. It's not really the south, but neither is Virginia really. Florida matters, but if Georgia or Kentucky or TN follows.. this will be a very good thing. Stop locking people up for something that has medicinal properties.