Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Waaagh! hammer 40,000

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    How many Space Hulk video games do we need?

At least 20 more.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

An AvP type multiplayer game would be pretty neat.

Blog Entries

I just want a multiplanet RPG, similar to ME.

4. Default

Yeah, that would be at the top of my dream list. That and a VR game where you get to control and fight with Titans and knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I just want a multiplanet RPG, similar to ME.
    If (and that's a big IF), it ever gets released - that's sort of what Star Citizen is looking to accomplish. Multi-planet, with FPS modes, space battle modes, and a sort of graphical EVE Online like ship management system. I don't know, it's been a long time in dev, but I did try out one of their free flight weekends, and the graphics were decent considering how long it's been in development. Normally, a game that sits in dev that long will lose relevance because the engine goes out-of-date before the release, but they seem to be keeping it up to high quality. Seemed to be a bit above the quality of Fallout 4 graphics.
    Last edited by Maerit; 05-30-2018 at 03:35 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    If (and that's a big IF), it ever gets released - that's sort of what Star Citizen is looking to accomplish. Multi-planet, with FPS modes, space battle modes, and a sort of graphical EVE Online like ship management system. I don't know, it's been a long time in dev, but I did try out one of their free flight weekends, and the graphics were decent considering how long it's been in development. Normally, a game that sits in dev that long will lose relevance because the engine goes out-of-date before the release, but they seem to be keeping it up to high quality. Seemed to be a bit above the quality of Fallout 4 graphics.
    That is cool and all, but it still isn't Wh40k. It doesn't have the lore.

I'm an early adopter of SC either way.

7. Default

Reporting myself for not having known about this until now. Looks pretty sick.

8. Default

Inquisitor Martyr will feature usable vehicles like Knights and Baneblade tanks

Inquisitor Martyr looks really good. I'd love to see a minion system where you can create a crew for your inquisitor like in the novels.

10. Default

A minion system would be great, even if it's just in certain situations like operating the Baneblade (which requires a crew)