Thread: Selling - a horn-nocked sleek sephwir longbow

Default Selling - a horn-nocked sleek sephwir longbow

I am about to start two jobs hopefully but I am probably going to be short on rent this month =/. If anyone has a serious interest in this please PM me with a cash offer (I don't have time to get silvers, list silvers, sell silvers before rent). If I don't sell it, oh well, I'll just have to catch up rent later. I'm going to be going back down to a standard 4x bow until I catch bills/credit cards/student loans up if it does sell. ~Jayvn/Alyka

a horn-nocked sleek sephwir longbow

insp long
    You carefully inspect your sleek sephwir longbow.

After a careful inspection you determine that a horn-nocked sleek sephwir longbow requires skill in ranged weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified long bow.

You determine that you could wear the longbow, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The longbow appears to serve some purpose.

You remember that you registered this item a few months ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of sephwir.

You analyze your sleek sephwir longbow and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

The sleek sephwir longbow is a scripted bow. Normal alteration rules apply. The longbow is fully unlocked.

pull long
    You pull back firmly on the string of the longbow, testing the strength of the draw.

pinch long
    You hook two fingertips around the bowstring of your longbow and release it with a vibrating *twang*.

push long
    You brace your longbow securely against your foot and flex the limbs, insuring that they are sufficiently limber, yet not too springy.

rub long
    You run your fingertips along your longbow, tracing the grain of the wood.

read long
    A lavender parchment label center-stamped with a green star secured around the grip of the the sleek sephwir longbow reads, "Droughtman Prize 2012, Bow aids +5 in perception, is sighted, 5X, fully unlocked, weighs 3."
    Last edited by Jayvn; 05-28-2014 at 08:45 PM.

10 days till rent bump.

on the awesome side I landed 2 jobs in 2 days. pt/ft

So besides the scripts, what's the factor that is going to drum up "serious interest"? Not a bow user, but I'm toying around with a young ranger from time-to-time.

It's sephwir.
    5x heavy sighting

You master fletching, make master fletched 4x arrows which master adds another +5, you have a 10x heavy sighted weapon.... basically one shots to the eye in most cases.

my ranger just made 30 and has a sephwir LB, its basically as he says it is. she warcamps solo, snipes them from hiding, its amazing! Good luck in your sale and your jobs!

bump, forgot the +5 percep... considering silver since rent's going to be late regardless.

Bow is still for sale. Work is kicking my ass to the point I haven't gotten to play any games in the last 3 weeks or so... Don't let this sexy bow gather dust!

taking bids on this or is this just a game of 'guess how much it's worth and send a pm' ?

i'll put 15m on it if you're interested in opening there.

D'aaaaw I miss this bow. It was an awesome bow and the alter was Metadi's and mine! (It actually has a really nice show)
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 06-22-2014 at 03:13 AM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."