Page 344 of 386 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3852

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Laugh Today

Blog Entries

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    We use that all the time to explain to people at work what a spurious correlation is.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

5. Default

I feel bad for both her and the victim, and I agree with her sentencing. I think she made an honest mistake, regrets it, and will pay for it. The brother hugging her and his speech beforehand... not something I think I could find in my heart, but it was very moving.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I feel bad for both her and the victim, and I agree with her sentencing. I think she made an honest mistake, regrets it, and will pay for it. The brother hugging her and his speech beforehand... not something I think I could find in my heart, but it was very moving.
    I think she should have gone away for 30 years. Motherfucker walked into someones house and shot and killed them. I don't give a fuck if it was a mistake or not. A dude just got 45 years for shooting a police dog.

All I'm saying is if oe of my friends or relatives hugs my murderer at a trial they getting haunted.

7. Default

Even if it was her own apartment, why is it the first choice to gun a man down eating ice cream?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I think she should have gone away for 30 years. Motherfucker walked into someones house and shot and killed them. I don't give a fuck if it was a mistake or not. A dude just got 45 years for shooting a police dog.

All I'm saying is if oe of my friends or relatives hugs my murderer at a trial they getting haunted.
    HEY MAN, I SAID I COULDN"T FIND IT IN MY HEART.

I still found it moving though.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    Even if it was her own apartment, why is it the first choice to gun a man down eating ice cream?
    It was probably Ben & Jerry's, so the liberal trash deserved it.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 10-04-2019 at 10:13 AM.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    The original story was that she was drunk. That narrative vanished. Then they were trying to say he had pot on him, but I mean, so what?, that doesn't make any difference. The minimum for her crime was 5 years, so at least she didn't get that, I guess.

That being said, if someone breaks into my house, they are probably getting shot.
    Last edited by Gelston; 10-04-2019 at 10:14 AM.