Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Laugh Today

Joe Garcia, rep from Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos DLC View Post
    Blame Kranar!

Protect Net Neutrality!
    https://www.dearfcc.org

Earwax is like 98% pure protein.

Blog Entries

Well, at least it wasn't his nose. Booger eaters don't do well in the polls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Woman....html?mobile=y

Goddamn Portland elves...

"Woman's car attacked by self-identified 'high elf' battling evil
    By Colin Miner, KATU News May 16, 2014
    The last thing the woman from Northeast Portland probably expected when she got up Tuesday morning was that she would be attacked by a sword-wielding elf.

But that's what happened around 7 a.m. as she drove her red BMW by the intersection of Southeast 7th and Morrison.

A man dressed in chain-mail with a helmet, shield and carrying a sword and staff ran into traffic and started attacking her car.

She called 911, reporting that "a pirate" was attacking her car.

When police got there, they detained Konrad Bass of Glendale, Oregon.

Bass told officers that he wasn't a pirate but a "high-elf engaged in battle with the evil Morgoth."

Morgoth is a character created by JRR Tolkien in a prequel to the Lord of the Rings stories. In the stories, he is the character from which all evil grew.

Bass, who was cited for criminal mischief and transported to Providence Hospital, also told officers he had taken LSD.

The woman's car had several puncture marks.

"
    Blame Kranar!

Protect Net Neutrality!

Tip Tip Tip Tip Tip M'lady

~Player of Inurtia

http://pagesix.com/2012/10/17/bill-m...ad-house-airs/

Reason #283 why Bill Murray is awesome/a creepy asshole:

"Bill Murray calls Kelly Lynch’s husband every time ‘Road House’ sex scene airs.

The 1989 action hit “Road House” still makes the rounds on TV quite often, be it on AMC or one of the premium cable channels.

And that is bad news for one of the movie’s stars, Kelly Lynch, and worse news for her husband, writer and producer Mitch Glazer.

Lynch, who played the love interest of Patrick Swayze in the film, revealed that every time the movie pops up on cable that Bill Murray or one of his brothers calls Glazer.

“By the way, speaking of Bill Murray, every time ‘Road House’ is on and he or one of his idiot brothers are watching TV— and they’re always watching TV — one of them calls my husband and says [In a reasonable approximation of Carl Spackler (Murray’s character in "Caddyshack")], ‘Kelly’s having sex with Patrick Swayze right now. They’re doing it. He’s throwing her against the rocks,’” Lynch said in an interview with AVClub.com to promote her Starz show “Magic City.”

At this point in the AV Club interview, Glazer overhears what Lynch is talking about and relays a story to his wife.

“Mitch was just walking out the door to the set, and he said that Bill once called him from Russia,” Lynch, 54, said.

Fortunately for Lynch and Glazer, “Road House” is not set to air in the next couple of weeks according to TVGuide.com. But it will return to the listings soon.

“I dread it. If I know it’s coming on—and I can tell when it’s coming on, because it blows up on Twitter when it is—I’m just like, ‘Oh, my God…’ And God help me when AMC’s doing their Road House marathon, because I know the phone is just going to keep ringing. It doesn’t matter if it’s 2 or 3 in morning. ‘Hi, Kelly’s having sex with Patrick Swayze right now…’” Lynch said."
    Blame Kranar!

Protect Net Neutrality!

Blame Kranar!

Protect Net Neutrality!