Page 242 of 384 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3835

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Laugh Today

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    No, this one is real dammit!
    Facebook said it was real and there are no lies on Facebook!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Even though I live in FL and this could get messy I couldn't help but laugh at this.

irma.jpg

Friend of mine is supposed to be moving to Florida this week right outside of Pensacola to a house they just bought.

I hope his insurance is active already.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crash187 View Post
    Even though I live in FL and this could get messy I couldn't help but laugh at this.

irma.jpg
    You should probably go ahead and leave. And also learn how to insert pictures.

5. Default

Leave? No where for me to go. All my family is within a 30 minute drive of each other. Once the storm passes it won't be so bad as long as my mother's house is still standing. Back in 97-98, when we got brushed by a few hurricanes my pops had a 300 gallon standby generator hooked to his house. Runs about 2 weeks on a tank of diesel. We've always rode the storms out over there but my mom is allergic to dogs so I'll stay home as long as I can before going there.

Blog Entries

Leave? No where for me to go. All my family is within a 30 minute drive of each other. Once the storm passes it won't be so bad as long as my mother's house is still standing. Back in 97-98, when we got brushed by a few hurricanes my pops had a 300 gallon standby generator hooked to his house. Runs about 2 weeks on a tank of diesel. We've always rode the storms out over there but my mom is allergic to dogs so I'll stay home as long as I can before going there.
    If this one stays as it currently is, you've never seen anything like it. It is already the strongest storm ever recorded in the Atlantic Basin.

irma.jpg
    Everyone is in full panic mode at the stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    If this one stays as it currently is, you've never seen anything like it. It is already the strongest storm ever recorded in the Atlantic Basin.
    I reckon it'll weaken some by the time it rapes the islands. Not saying it will or that it couldn't pick back up afterward, but these things change. Could be better, worse, or even completely miss the entire state.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    I reckon it'll weaken some by the time it rapes the islands. Not saying it will or that it couldn't pick back up afterward, but these things change. Could be better, worse, or even completely miss the entire state.
    They're still saying at a minimum Cat 4 when/if it hits FL. It'll be coming from the south for me so our landmass should weaken it a bit more. My only concern is it sweeps north riding on the east coast leaving it most of its strength. It'll be very ugly then. But I have a shit load of beer and spaghettios so I'm good to go. I have water too.

They're still saying at a minimum Cat 4 when/if it hits FL. It'll be coming from the south for me so our landmass should weaken it a bit more. My only concern is it sweeps north riding on the east coast leaving it most of its strength. It'll be very ugly then. But I have a shit load of beer and spaghettios so I'm good to go. I have water too.
    No Gemstone though.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Duskruin View Post
    No Gemstone though.
    Guess you missed the thread where I said the Us and I guess really it's the world that is in trouble. Worrying about a game in the midst of all this is dumb. I've got flashlights, a shit load of batteries, and a bunch of good books.