Page 236 of 386 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3852

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Laugh Today

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Also, why do they need so many terms that are basically the same thing?
    Because they aren't.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Because they aren't.
    Uhhhh huh. Lesbians aren't gay, right? Bisexual (there are two sexes/genders. Sorry.) is different from pansexual how? Trannies are either straight, gay, or bi regardless of what they decided to 'change' into. And every one of the categories they've added to this 'group', including hermies, are the very definition of queer. Obviously some people out there just want to redefine things however they want and expect the rest of the world to go along with their own private RP, but if we're not redefining queer... /shrug

What's it gonna be in five, ten years? LGBTTQQI2SPAMXNR2D2YJ? Just go with Q.

edit: I totally didn't intend to put SPAM in there, but hey...
    Last edited by subzero; 08-10-2017 at 08:52 PM.

They might as well just list the entire alphabet to make sure they got all possible letter combinations. Of course then the argument will be which letters should be listed first in order of oppression.

I had many giggles.
    ~Player of Inurtia

Uhhhh huh. Lesbians aren't gay, right? Bisexual (there are two sexes/genders. Sorry.) is different from pansexual how? Trannies are either straight, gay, or bi regardless of what they decided to 'change' into. And every one of the categories they've added to this 'group', including hermies, are the very definition of queer. Obviously some people out there just want to redefine things however they want and expect the rest of the world to go along with their own private RP, but if we're not redefining queer... /shrug What's it gonna be in five, ten years? LGBTTQQI2SPAMXNR2D2YJ? Just go with Q. edit: I totally didn't intend to put SPAM in there, but hey...
    No liberal has ever expected the rest of the world to go along with progress. They have always expected the world to be dragged, kicking and screaming. Our generation missed our chance, just like every one before us. Maybe the next one will recognize the pattern, but probably not. Oh well.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Uhhhh huh. Lesbians aren't gay, right? Bisexual (there are two sexes/genders. Sorry.) is different from pansexual how? Trannies are either straight, gay, or bi regardless of what they decided to 'change' into. And every one of the categories they've added to this 'group', including hermies, are the very definition of queer. Obviously some people out there just want to redefine things however they want and expect the rest of the world to go along with their own private RP, but if we're not redefining queer... /shrug

Pretty sure the difference between bisexuals and pansexuals is bisexuals realize that there are only 2 genders.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-10-2017 at 09:25 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

This thread is for laughs people. ON TOPIC. #findmesomefunny #ineedtagsinmylife #gotanytagsbro?
    ~Player of Inurtia

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsk Tsk View Post
    This thread is for laughs people. ON TOPIC. #findmesomefunny #ineedtagsinmylife #gotanytagsbro?

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Your chowder is bad and you should feel bad!

~Player of Inurtia

Quote Originally Posted by Tsk Tsk View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/sSS54nQ.mp4