Page 12 of 386 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Laugh Today

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Now she stands to make money if this law passes.
    Uh, that was always my point. I thought I made it pretty obvious but you either fail at reading comprehension or you are purposefully not reading between the lines of my posts in order to make another "gotcha!" argument.

Someone involved in the legalization movement is pro-legalization!
    No, it's more like "Oh look! Someone who stands to make a lot of money if marijuana were legalized is pushing for the legalization of marijuana!"

That was my point with my first post. Pretty sure everyone understood that but you but okay...keep acting like I'm the dumb one

2. Default

Ahh, so you are resorting to making up shit that I didn't say. And yes, you are an idiot. She refers people to caregivers, yes. Caregivers don't make money off medicinal though as you can't sell it in Alaska yet as there are no dispensaries.
    And your accusation that she is doing this just to make money is absurd.

She refers people to caregivers, yes. Caregivers don't make money off medicinal though as you can't sell it in Alaska yet as there are no dispensaries.
    Dude, are you fucking serious? Read her very own website, "donations" are arranged in exchange for services.

"Donations." wink wink

She even admits that her company runs in a gray area in Alaska.

Gray area of the law. "Donations". WINK. WINK.

And your accusation that she is doing this just to make money is absurd.
    What's absurd is you think she doesn't stand to make money from this.

Isn't this exactly how some people in Colorado got extremely rich over night? They were growing/selling medical marijuana then as soon as it became legal for recreation use they were already setup to grow/sell marijuana so their businesses increased by like 1000 fold overnight.

You honestly think she isn't making money from this business.

I think you might be a little too high at the moment.

4. Default

You're trying too hard now and you're still wrong.

You're trying too hard now and you're still wrong.
    I'm trying too hard? Even on her website it refers to donations as "donations." Quotes and all.

http://www.akcannabisclub.com/

The Alaska Cannabis Club does not publish prices online
    Well that's odd, it's all free so why would they publish prices online?

Alaska Cannabis Club members offering their OWN product have reached a consensus on acceptable "donation" points depending on the type and amount of product requested.

During a client's initial meeting with an Alaska Cannabis Club consultant, "donation" points will be discussed for product exchange between members and for cannabis cultivation services.
    Alaska Cannabis club membership

This is where the FREE WEED comes in.
    This is where the free weed comes in? I thought it was all free?

Club Consultants and are the first to sample fellow Club member's new products to be offered. FOR FREE.
    Wait, just samples are free? I thought it was all free?

I understand you prefer to stay in the dark about this because you view her as some sort of hero and all, but just because you refuse to believe what your own eyes read does not make me an idiot or wrong.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-27-2014 at 05:45 PM.

6. Default

Seriously, lay off the paint chips and stop being shocked by obvious shit.

7. Default

Sadly, TGO's on the money. As I said before, she gets a cut of this pie. It's obvious. She stands to make oodles of cash if it all goes legal and aboveboard.

8. Default

I say sadly because this woman has the chance to expand her business in a legitimate way, by incorporating a lot of these freestanding cannabis business under one acceptable umbrella that had media coverage.

But... she decided to publicize her bit and not consolidate? I just don't get it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JackWhisper View Post
    Sadly, TGO's on the money. As I said before, she gets a cut of this pie. It's obvious. She stands to make oodles of cash if it all goes legal and aboveboard.
    Gotta love those shifting field goals! I stand by my statement that his initial comment was utterly retarded.