Page 11 of 386 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Laugh Today

1. Default

Eh, likely she gets 10-25% commission/finder's fee for pushing new clientele onto the business she refers them to. Just saying. It's not altruistic of her.

2. Default

People don't live on air and snow! Except that living "Breatharian" Barbie chick.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JackWhisper View Post
    Eh, likely she gets 10-25% commission/finder's fee for pushing new clientele onto the business she refers them to. Just saying. It's not altruistic of her.
    Just because one makes money off of their actions does not mean they can't be altruistic.

4. Default

Absolutely right, but now you are nitpicking. You know what I meant by it!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You mean the journalist that just quit her job to run a medicinal consultation company? You really are one daft SOB.
    So...does she earn a living from the sale of marijuana or what? You seem to be dancing around this subject while insisting I'm an idiot for pointing it out.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So...does she earn a living from the sale of marijuana or what? You seem to be dancing around this subject while insisting I'm an idiot for pointing it out.
    No.

Just because one makes money off of their actions does not mean they can't be altruistic.
    Question is, which job pays more?
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    Question is, which job pays more?
    Which jobs, TV news reporter and this club?

Which jobs, TV news reporter and this club?
    Do you really think she doesn't have a lot to gain, financially speaking, if marijuana were legalized in Alaska?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Do you really think she doesn't have a lot to gain, financially speaking, if marijuana were legalized in Alaska?
    You keep moving the field goal. First you said shewas selling cannabis. Then she's making money via referring people to caregivers. Now she stands to make money if this law passes. Whether she does or doesn't is irrelevant to your initial asinine comment. Someone involved in the legalization movement is pro-legalization! Oh look, a Republican running for office as a Republican.. shocker! What's next, chocolate that tastes like chocolate???