Page 378 of 386 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 3852

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Laugh Today

1. Default

I love instant karma.

Man flees from police in high speed motorcycle chase exceeding 100mph.

Jump from bike, gets tazed. Taze ignites 1 gallon of gasoline in his backpack engulfing him in a fireball. Police officer saves his life with very quick thinking getting a fire extinguisher.

https://www.police1.com/patrol-issue...7bmVHadtoeLBi/
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

https://youtube.com/shorts/eyexn5QkE4s?feature=share

For some reason shorts don't directly link to the forums, or, I'm doing something wrong...

Supported videos include:
    Hulu YouTube (Long) >YouTube (Short)< Vimeo Dailymotion Metacafe Google facebook Facebook Shares
    Anyhow. The link is to a Clarence the Lab short (King C), the creator deserves the attention because this shit is funny AF.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

My daughter’s favorite phrase now is “fucking stupid” and she loves to say it all the time at home.

This morning, she’s doing her normal routine of singing “fucking stupid” and my wife asks her “who’s fucking stupid?” She looks at me, looks at my wife and screams “mommy is fucking stupid!”

Looks like I’m on the couch tonight.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    My daughter’s favorite phrase now is “fucking stupid” and she loves to say it all the time at home.

This morning, she’s doing her normal routine of singing “fucking stupid” and my wife asks her “who’s fucking stupid?” She looks at me, looks at my wife and screams “mommy is fucking stupid!”

Looks like I’m on the couch tonight.
    If I recall, you have little ones for children. I’m not here to give you parenting advice but I have a strict no profanity rule in my house. Our job as dads are to make sure they grow up to be polite, educated, and contributing members of society. For daughters add don’t get knocked up until you graduate college & stay off those stripper poles.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    If I recall, you have little ones for children. I’m not here to give you parenting advice but I have a strict no profanity rule in my house. Our job as dads are to make sure they grow up to be polite, educated, and contributing members of society. For daughters add don’t get knocked up until you graduate college & stay off those stripper poles.
    Yup, I agree. She only says it at home, and when no one is over. It’s the first time she put that phrase with a person. We explained to her, what she did, she understands and she won’t do it again.
    With other people, and in public, she’s an extremely polite good little girl.
    Last edited by Solkern; 04-14-2023 at 12:09 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Blog Entries

I expose my kids to all the profanity. they know they can't say it infront of an adult. They are polite to adults. They learn the differenc einstead of something being outright banned.

We don't raise bitches here.

That is why the don't act like dumb retards when I take them to an LSU Football game and the crowd is singing suck that tiger dick bitch.

LSU is a magical place.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-14-2023 at 12:19 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I expose my kids to all the profanity. they know they can't say it infront of an adult. They are polite to adults. They learn the differenc einstead of something being outright banned.

We don't raise bitches here.

That is why the don't act like dumb retards when I take them to an LSU Football game and the crowd is singing suck that tiger dick bitch.

LSU is a magical place.
    Oh my kids definitely know profanity, but I don’t want it spoken in my house. Personally I think it’s important they learn respect and boundaries.

I’m a Texas Tech grad. Guns up. I’m more into pro football though.

My kids are no bitches. Different strokes for different folks. I’m in no position nor have any desire to tell other people how to raise their kids. I will say though that I think it’s important for kids to learn by example when profane language is socially appropriate vs when it isn’t.

Blog Entries

Oh my kids definitely know profanity, but I don’t want it spoken in my house. Personally I think it’s important they learn respect and boundaries.

I’m a Texas Tech grad. Guns up. I’m more into pro football though.

My kids are no bitches. Different strokes for different folks. I’m in no position nor have any desire to tell other people how to raise their kids. I will say though that I think it’s important for kids to learn by example when profane language is socially appropriate vs when it isn’t.
    And they know when it is and in't appropriate by seeing it in action, not randomly being told.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam