Page 345 of 345 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345
Results 3,441 to 3,444 of 3444

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Laugh Today

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    That being said, if someone breaks into my house, they are probably getting shot.
    No. You make sure they know you're there, since surprises are the cause of a lot of accidental shootings. Then, if they want to shoot you, you try and convince them that robbery is not as bad as felony murder or felony a&b. If they seem adverse to such advice, you leave.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Then they were trying to say he had pot on him, but I mean, so what?, that doesn't make any difference.
    She smelled pot and feared for her life!

Seriously though, fuck her. Shame it took a story of someone straight up getting murdered in their own home to get charges to stick.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Last edited by Methais; 10-09-2019 at 02:55 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam