Page 338 of 384 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3835

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Laugh Today

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If this was 20 years ago I'm pretty sure you'd be in a Y2K bunker by now.
    Who says he isn't? I bet all his digital clocks say it is 1919 right now.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

@TagsymbolTisket
    Last edited by Methais; 07-19-2019 at 09:01 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    You live in an area where you can get your architect to build you a bunker but you get antsy and have to leave work early because they dropped your tv off early? I’m having trouble understanding what contradiction of a neighborhood you live in...
    You didn't read the part where I bought land. I live in the burbs right now.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I have ammunition that unless I change my lifestyle, I'll never use. I have water filtration straws, multiple 50 gallon tanks of 4x filtered water (I used to have a saltwater aquarium I used it for), food for my wife and I for 40 weeks now... I actually think I have an obsession with it at this point. I've bought land and paid an architect to design a bunker like house.

I recognize this is not normal, but it actually makes me feel better at night. Crazy.
    That doesn't sound crazy. When the aliens attack, you'll be the only one safe. Incidentally, I found this picture of you on the internet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I actually had to leave work early one day because they dropped a 55 inch samsung on my fucking doorstep a day early like you said, and they even sent me a picture taunting me that it was on at my door, waiting to be stolen. I get it!
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Doesn't Amazon allow you to pick the day you want your package delivered? Or does the delivery company just say fuck it and deliver it early anyways?
    I'm so used to them delivering on the day promised that I didn't even consider this option. I don't know if it's available but I'd definitely use it if it is. I just didn't even think to check.

You live in an area where you can get your architect to build you a bunker but you get antsy and have to leave work early because they dropped your tv off early? I’m having trouble understanding what contradiction of a neighborhood you live in...
    I don't want to call you stupid or anything because I'm trying to be kinder to idiots but, you do realize that residents of nicer neighborhoods generally can afford to order nicer things, right? And, bonus for the crooks, the houses are usually farther apart which means fewer eyes. Seriously, think before you post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Exactly!

I'm so used to them delivering on the day promised that I didn't even consider this option. I don't know if it's available but I'd definitely use it if it is. I just didn't even think to check.

I don't want to call you stupid or anything because I'm trying to be kinder to idiots but, you do realize that residents of nicer neighborhoods generally can afford to order nicer things, right? And, bonus for the crooks, the houses are usually farther apart which means fewer eyes. Seriously, think before you post.
    He is macguyver, you can call him stupid all you want.

Blog Entries

He is macguyver, you can call him stupid all you want.
    Ahh, that explains it. Must suck to be so extremely well known for saying stupid things that it's an expectation instead of a surprise.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

8. Default

That was my whole point but I wanted to be polite about it; if I wanted to be not polite about it then I would’ve said ,”dude, what kind of shitty area do you live in that you have to scramble out of work early in fear that your big box will be stolen in the next couple of hours.”

Also, really nice homes generally can’t be seen off the road aka. they got some acreage with a winding driveway. Some are gated and the super nice ones have package delivery locker next to the mailbox or gate with a camera that’s jacked up to the owner’s phone so he can unlock it remotely for the delivery person.
    Just to be clear, I'm well to do, def not wealthy. I own undeveloped acreage that will end up being my dream home and the house I die in, eventually. I live in the burbs now, ~350K - 450K homes, great neighbors and neighborhood. I just don't want a big box that 1/3rd the front of it says SAMSUNG on it, sitting on my porch. I wouldn't want it in the hood, where I live, or a more affluent neighborhood. If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm a little paranoid.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

A smart thief would patrol the upper middle class neighborhoods. Less gates, less guards, less people at home during normal work hours and some really nice items being left out. These folks get lulled into a false sense of security.

Blog Entries

The wealthier/gated communities around here only have guards at night.

I would never live in a community like that because fuck HOA rules.
    Last edited by Gelston; 07-20-2019 at 12:44 PM.