Page 337 of 386 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3852

Thread: Thread for Things That Made You Laugh Today

1. Default

In other news, I got my amazon prime delivery today of prepper food. My walk in vault is overflowing with dehydrated 25 year shelf life food. In my rational mind, I don't believe I'll ever need to use or even have this stuff... but my discretionary income says otherwise.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    In other news, I got my amazon prime delivery today of prepper food. My walk in vault is overflowing with dehydrated 25 year shelf life food. In my rational mind, I don't believe I'll ever need to use or even have this stuff... but my discretionary income says otherwise.
    I've thought about doing that before, but just like, eating it. It is cheaper than buy real food.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I've thought about doing that before, but just like, eating it. It is cheaper than buy real food.
    I have ammunition that unless I change my lifestyle, I'll never use. I have water filtration straws, multiple 50 gallon tanks of 4x filtered water (I used to have a saltwater aquarium I used it for), food for my wife and I for 40 weeks now... I actually think I have an obsession with it at this point. I've bought land and paid an architect to design a bunker like house.

I recognize this is not normal, but it actually makes me feel better at night. Crazy.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

I'm a little irritated with Amazon. We bought a larger TV for the family room than the one that was in there. We waited to place the order so that it would be delivered Friday because we are both off work and it wouldn't hang out on our front porch with nobody home. What does Amazon do? Delivers it today instead!

Yes, I'm complaining about efficiency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I'm a little irritated with Amazon. We bought a larger TV for the family room than the one that was in there. We waited to place the order so that it would be delivered Friday because we are both off work and it wouldn't hang out on our front porch with nobody home. What does Amazon do? Delivers it today instead!

Yes, I'm complaining about efficiency.
    I actually had to leave work early one day because they dropped a 55 inch samsung on my fucking doorstep a day early like you said, and they even sent me a picture taunting me that it was on at my door, waiting to be stolen. I get it!

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Doesn't Amazon allow you to pick the day you want your package delivered? Or does the delivery company just say fuck it and deliver it early anyways?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Doesn't Amazon allow you to pick the day you want your package delivered? Or does the delivery company just say fuck it and deliver it early anyways?
    I order from Amazon all the time and have never explored the day I want it delivered, if that's an option. They are pretty good at saying when it's coming, but every now and then it's early/late.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

I order from Amazon all the time and have never explored the day I want it delivered, if that's an option. They are pretty good at saying when it's coming, but every now and then it's early/late.
    Last time I ordered something they allowed me to pick a day, even sometime after the free 2 day shipping I get with Prime. Maybe it's only for certain orders or for certain areas though.

Now that I think about it it was when I ordered something for a friend who lives near a major city, the kind of city that has same day and next day delivery. Maybe it's only for those places.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-18-2019 at 09:46 PM.

9. Default

Prime you typically get to pick.. anywhere from the next day to later that day.. to 5 days from when you place the order... But yeah they don't want it sitting in one of the fufillment warehouses either, so if it's earlier than expected for them you get it early too. Or late as the case may be.

I have ammunition that unless I change my lifestyle, I'll never use. I have water filtration straws, multiple 50 gallon tanks of 4x filtered water (I used to have a saltwater aquarium I used it for), food for my wife and I for 40 weeks now... I actually think I have an obsession with it at this point. I've bought land and paid an architect to design a bunker like house.

I recognize this is not normal, but it actually makes me feel better at night. Crazy.
    If this was 20 years ago I'm pretty sure you'd be in a Y2K bunker by now.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible