Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Draft 2014

Default NFL Draft 2014

Who's going where?

Texans need a QB more than they need Jadaveon Clowney. I'd be worried about Clowney and Watt together. They sound cool about it but those are two big egos in the same D huddle and as they learned last year, you win and lose with QB's. They've sounded lukewarm on Manziel compared to other teams but that can be gamesmanship.

Browns trade up for Justin Gilbert! WTF They're considering Vince Young this season.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Browns trade up for Justin Gilbert! WTF They're considering Vince Young this season.
    If anything it'd be hoyer. Lots of qb's left to get too.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    If anything it'd be hoyer. Lots of qb's left to get too.
    I had too google Hoyer. That's what I'm talking about.

There is one thing about it that I'm ok with. The Browns have ruined a lot of prime draft picks at QB.

Hoyer played really well last year before he got hurt. I doubt there is a qb better than hoyer in this draft.

Hoyer played really well last year before he got hurt. I doubt there is a qb better than hoyer in this draft.
    That's good news. I'm from Cleveland and have soured on seeing them be so bad for so long.

Where do you think Manziel will go? I think the Cowboys will take him if he's available and I'm not sure who between this pick and the Cowboys want him.
    Last edited by cwolff; 05-08-2014 at 09:27 PM.

The cowboys just gave romo a monster contract. I can't imagine they'd bring manziel in. It'll only cause confusion. The cowboys should go DE or CB.

Manziel might slip to ARI, and if he gets past that possibly to CLE. I'm not a huge fan of Manziel. I'd rather have bridgewater.

The cowboys just gave romo a monster contract. I can't imagine they'd bring manziel in. It'll only cause confusion. The cowboys should go DE or CB.

Manziel might slip to ARI, and if he gets past that possibly to CLE. I'm not a huge fan of Manziel. I'd rather have bridgewater.
    I don't think Bridgewater is smart enough to be an NFL QB. Physical attributes are above average, but I think pro defenses will eat him alive. With that said, I think Manziel is RG3 2.0...he's gonna get folded up like a cheap suit a couple times by these 250-pound linebackers and get scared.

Carr. I think he's the best in the draft. We'll see.

It's a gamble. He'll put people in the seats but I think of him more like Tebow 2.0. Manziel's definintely getting humbled right now. Time will tell if it makes him better for it.