Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Volunteer someone else...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlin View Post
    I may or may not just be taking the latest posts from the "What are you wearing" thread.
    Works for me. Got her on my to-do list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

So you're saying if I get a dead American poet to post in the what are you wearing thread, Whirlin will copy the post here and you'll run at Vladimir Putin while topless?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Can we volunteer ourselves? I don't really have any super-amazing feature alterations or anything, but I've spent several years getting my outfit completely altered and just right...wouldn't mind seeing a graphical realization of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thondalar View Post
    Can we volunteer ourselves? I don't really have any super-amazing feature alterations or anything, but I've spent several years getting my outfit completely altered and just right...wouldn't mind seeing a graphical realization of it.
    I don't see why not, Tisket does first timers for free too.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

I would be a first-timer...game on then. I'll send you my txts.

Blog Entries

Got him on the list.

And sure, Latrin, I'd do Putin.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    I don't see why not, Tisket does first timers for free too.
    Second, third, and fourth timers are free too!
    I like penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Second, third, and fourth timers are free too!
    Good to know.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

9. Default

Not that I have some severe fascination with artistic rendering, but I am rather curious. You were looking for something fun to make. I'd like to see if you could pull this off via the transformation.

>Exam Neelin
    You see Lord Neelin the Avenger.
    He appears to be an Elf.
    It is difficult to properly see his features as the hood of his longcloak is pulled down over his face.

Neelin pushes the hood of his hooded longcloak onto his shoulders, glancing about his surroundings.

>Exam Neelin
    He appears to be an Elf.
    He is very tall and appears to be very young. He has silver-flecked crystal blue eyes and tanned skin. He has shoulder length, wavy golden blonde hair streaked with silver. He has a straight nose and a broad chest.

The air around Neelin briefly shimmers, an illusion forming around him.

>Exam Neelin
    He appears to be a Giantman.
    He is gigantic in size, with the appearance of an ancient astral cerulean demon. His mystical blood red eyes intermittently flare and glow with the light of licking blue flames. He has two twisted horns that curl back along his head, sharpened to wicked points at the tips, adding to his height. Splaying out from his hands are five knife-sharp claws, each gleaming and pale, with deep green fire coursing along their lengths. Two expansive night blue wings sprout from his broad, muscular back, flaring out behind him.

I would be intensely fascinated to see how you'd pull that off. Not as a challenge, but as something that would be quite skilled to make happen, I would think. If you'd like to, hey groovy. If not, no biggie =).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JackWhisper View Post
    Not that I have some severe fascination with artistic rendering, but I am rather curious. You were looking for something fun to make. I'd like to see if you could pull this off via the transformation.

>Exam Neelin
    He appears to be an Elf.
    It is difficult to properly see his features as the hood of his longcloak is pulled down over his face.

Neelin pushes the hood of his hooded longcloak onto his shoulders, glancing about his surroundings.

>Exam Neelin
    He appears to be an Elf.
    He is very tall and appears to be very young. He has silver-flecked crystal blue eyes and tanned skin. He has shoulder length, wavy golden blonde hair streaked with silver. He has a straight nose and a broad chest.

The air around Neelin briefly shimmers, an illusion forming around him.

>Exam Neelin
    He appears to be a Giantman.
    He is gigantic in size, with the appearance of an ancient astral cerulean demon. His mystical blood red eyes intermittently flare and glow with the light of licking blue flames. He has two twisted horns that curl back along his head, sharpened to wicked points at the tips, adding to his height. Splaying out from his hands are five knife-sharp claws, each gleaming and pale, with deep green fire coursing along their lengths. Two expansive night blue wings sprout from his broad, muscular back, flaring out behind him.

I would be intensely fascinated to see how you'd pull that off. Not as a challenge, but as something that would be quite skilled to make happen, I would think. If you'd like to, hey groovy. If not, no biggie =).
    I think I can do this. I'll give it a go anyway.
    I like penis.