Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Volunteer someone else...

Do a whole set! I can see it on the marquee now: Tisket Does Eliot!
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

You see Sir Bristenn Mires the Knight-Errant.
    He appears to be a Human from Honneland.
    He is alpine in stature and appears to be young and robust. He has brooding, haunted pale ice-grey eyes and fair skin. He has short-cropped, tousled deep cordovan hair that falls stubbornly over his left eye. He has a grim, stalwart visage accented by deep frown lines at the center of his brow. A deep scar mars his face, running across it from above his right eyebrow to under his left eye.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a silver locket, a side-buckled white wool surcoat crossed at the hip with two leather belts over a suit of heavy steel field plate-and-mail, a leather swordbelt, a gold-tipped pale ivory warhorn, an old leather medical kit, a pair of heavy steel-plate gauntlets, some leather breeches, a pair of heavy steel-plate sabatons, and a pair of golden spurs.

You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blog Entries

Put him on my list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

This thread makes me miss gemstone so much... :[ Are you going to post them here? I want to see.
    I got that job, by the way

Thumbs up

((((more nudes))))

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Rage View Post
    This thread makes me miss gemstone so much... :[ Are you going to post them here? I want to see.
    I've got like four albums of gemstone shots. I figured it was easier for people to ignore if they don't play and/or are uninterested.

Here's the link to the more recent album: http://forum.gsplayers.com/album.php?albumid=58
    Last edited by Tisket; 05-06-2014 at 05:02 PM.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    You see Sir Bristenn Mires the Knight-Errant.
    He appears to be a Human from Honneland.
    He is alpine in stature and appears to be young and robust. He has brooding, haunted pale ice-grey eyes and fair skin. He has short-cropped, tousled deep cordovan hair that falls stubbornly over his left eye. He has a grim, stalwart visage accented by deep frown lines at the center of his brow. A deep scar mars his face, running across it from above his right eyebrow to under his left eye.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing a silver locket, a side-buckled white wool surcoat crossed at the hip with two leather belts over a suit of heavy steel field plate-and-mail, a leather swordbelt, a gold-tipped pale ivory warhorn, an old leather medical kit, a pair of heavy steel-plate gauntlets, some leather breeches, a pair of heavy steel-plate sabatons, and a pair of golden spurs.

Done: http://forum.gsplayers.com/album.php...achmentid=6472
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Well shit, I didn't know Divone had done Bristenn. Had I known, I'd have tried to match that look a little more.

Information, people, information!
    Last edited by Tisket; 05-08-2014 at 04:09 PM.
    I like penis.

Oo neat, thank you Tisket!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aiska View Post
    Updated stuff because I actually have silvers now and rocking a scruff barbarian vibe. I need to boutique to re-open so she can slather herself in warpaint at completely inappropriate times

You see Aiska the Cadet.
    She appears to be a Human from Seareach.
    She is short and appears to be young and untried. She has sleepy blue-green eyes and tanned skin. She has long, straight sandy blonde hair tucked under a tightly knotted ebon muslin bandana worn as a skullcap. She has a freckled nose and deep laugh lines.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a hoary blued krolvin skin with skull pauldrons, some old ora augmented chain, a drake-winged insignia, a large vruul hide back-scabbard slung over her shoulder, a thick thrak hide knapsack, and some rough leather boots.

I may or may not just be taking the latest posts from the "What are you wearing" thread.

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.