Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Volunteer someone else...

You did Grishom Stone as he was, here he is now:

You see Grishom Stone the Red Summoner.
    He appears to be a Human.
    He is taller than average and appears to be in the prime of life. He has dark empty sockets for eyes and pale skin. He has short, sleek raven-hued hair matted with dried blood. He has a scar-covered face, a thin nose and a series of gruesome scars and bruises covering his body.
    He is in good shape.
    He is wearing some bloodstained torn black pants.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

You need to do an updated version of Crux with all the rotting and decaying and stuff.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
    You need to do an updated version of Crux with all the rotting and decaying and stuff.
    What's he look like now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

I'll have to get a capture of him next time I see him.

Here ya go:

You see Cruxophim the Disciple of the Lich.
    He appears to be an Aelotoi.
    He is possessed of a statuesque height and appears to have come of age. He has dark-lined hollows that frame glowing yellow-hued eyes and misty black skin. He has long, windswept raven-black hair parted to the side and pinned back with a blackened raven-skull ornament bound by dark claws. He has a gaunt, almost skeletal face and a glowing red claw-shaped mark scorched into his flesh and his lips are rotting. His blanched complexion is marred by countless very faint, interlacing scars. Shadows shift and writhe beneath his skin, ebon tendrils that are ever-moving. He has a pair of blood red-veined deep black wings.
    He has a series of tiny gradated obsidian coffin nails in the ridges of both his ears, a tiny dark dreamstone ring in his right eyebrow, a series of tiny metal spikes in his left eyebrow, an ebon-studded silver half-ring in the middle of his nose, a mercurial moonstone ring in his lip, a yellow-eyed tenebrous raven tattoo on his neck, an elaborate raven tattoo on his neck, a tattoo of an incomplete black halo depicted with corroded nails driven through it on his head, a tattooed ring of jagged thorns on his head, a spiral of silver-inked feathers on his neck, a chaotic tree spirit tattoo on his neck, a series of stylized tally marks tattoo on his wrist, and a bold tattooed symbol on his wrist.
    He is in good shape.
    He is holding a twisted black staff in his right hand and a severed knight arm in his left hand.
    He is wearing a short-crowned black silk capotain, a smooth black ebonwood kit slung over his shoulder, a chain-bound small eldritch coffin, a sleeveless atramental ebon greatcoat, a tiny rook skull pin, a tiny raven skull pin, a soft onyx flyrsilk shirt, a circular veil iron plate, an incarnadine black-veined organ, an interlocking deep black harness over some segmented sleek dark body armor, some opal-edged black alloy armguards, a pair of steel-taloned gauntlets soaked with blood, a blood-red crystal-inset platinum ring, an invar ring set with curved bloodstone thorns, a blackened raven skull ring, a low-slung glossy black leather belt, a blackened crow skull buckle, a wire-bound raven skull fetish, some soft black leather pants, a thigh-strapped black metal case, and some knee-high strapped black boots.
    Last edited by MotleyCrew; 10-16-2014 at 12:28 AM. Reason: more complete

You see Cruxophim the Disciple of the Lich.
    He appears to be an Aelotoi.
    He is possessed of a statuesque height and appears to have come of age. He has dark-lined hollows that frame glowing yellow-hued eyes and misty black skin. He has long, windswept raven-black hair parted to the side and pinned back with a blackened raven-skull ornament bound by dark claws. He has a gaunt, almost skeletal face and a glowing red claw-shaped mark scorched into his flesh and his lips are rotting. His blanched complexion is marred by countless very faint, interlacing scars. Shadows shift and writhe beneath his skin, ebon tendrils that are ever-moving. He has a pair of blood red-veined deep black wings.
    I still get a kick out of "He appears to be an Aelotoi", hah.

Someone just pointed this out to me -- I haven't been on the PC much lately because of storyline shenanigans in-game taking up most of my free time, but.... if you're up for doing another portrait, Tisket, I'd be down. I have some thoughts, mwhaha.
    Last edited by FlayedAngel; 10-16-2014 at 02:55 AM.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FlayedAngel View Post
    I still get a kick out of "He appears to be an Aelotoi", hah.

Someone just pointed this out to me -- I haven't been on the PC much lately because of storyline shenanigans in-game taking up most of my free time, but.... if you're up for doing another portrait, Tisket, I'd be down. I have some thoughts, mwhaha.
    Sure. What thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Sure. What thoughts?
    I'll shoot you a message RSN! I gotta check out your latest goodies first, I'm probably way behind.

...that sounded wrong...
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Quote Originally Posted by FlayedAngel View Post
    I'll shoot you a message RSN! I gotta check out your latest goodies first, I'm probably way behind.

...that sounded wrong...
    With Tisket involved, not really.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"