Page 79 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Speculation

I'm looking forward to the last 2 episodes, I think they're gonna be good.

One thing I was confused by.. after Tommen walked out of the throne room, Qyburn was talking to Cersei about a rumor that his little birds were investigating. What rumor were they checking out? I don't remember what that was about.

edit: I did some searching too and apparently that was a new thing, not a callback that I had forgotten. People are speculating wildfire! Interesting.
    Last edited by Velfi; 06-13-2016 at 06:30 PM. Reason: info

Yeah, I'd bet my cockring collection it's wildfire. She played with it in the books, caused a bit of destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    LADY STONEHEART WHEN
    It ain't. Not with Beric alive. Maybe someone has her on ice somewhere but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Maybe Sandor makes his way out to King's Landing to chop the head off of the Lion. That could lead to the Cleganes facing one another.
    He's never going back. Why would he? He also wanted by the crown for deserting. Unless he was pardoned, which would never fucking happen. Plus no chickens in kings landing.

Quote Originally Posted by kcostell View Post
    So...once Jaime kills Tommen, the trial by combat can still go on, right?
    Cersei will kill tommen, or inadvertently cause his death, then Jaime kills her.

Blog Entries

I think it will be Jamie that kills her too. She had that prophecy from when she was a child that "little brother" would kill her and she always assumed that meant Tyrion but I think it will be Jamie. It was also prophesied at the same time that her three children would die before her. I am thinking that Margaery will be the one who does it since she passed that note to her grandmother and she just seemed to convert too easy. She kills Tommen, and being propped up by the Faith Militant and her family's army that is already in King's Landing, she takes the crown.

The next person to post is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    I am thinking that Margaery will be the one who does it since she passed that note to her grandmother and she just seemed to convert too easy. She kills Tommen, and being propped up by the Faith Militant and her family's army that is already in King's Landing, she takes the crown.
    Just in time for Dany to come toast her with dragonfire and take it back?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    The next person to post is retarded.
    Correct.
    Last edited by Liagala; 06-13-2016 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    He's never going back. Why would he? He also wanted by the crown for deserting. Unless he was pardoned, which would never fucking happen. Plus no chickens in kings landing.
    He'd be going back to kill the Lannisters in King's Landing. He'd also be in position to take out his undead brother, who he doesn't have much love for either. As for being wanted by the crown... what better way to solve that problem than remove the crown from the head(s) it currently rests on? I imagine a new king might find a way to pardon him in that case.

Everyone seems to want Cleganebowl to happen. If it does, either Sandor has to get to King's Landing or Cersei and her undead monster leave for some reason and happen to cross paths with little brother. He doesn't seem inclined to join with the Brotherhood, but I think he's realizing that fighting is a part of who he is and he's got a few axes to grind in King's Landing. On the other hand, if it is Cersei or Jamie that kills Tommen, why would they leave? I don't think Gregor would be able to function well enough by himself if he were sent out on his own.

The Tyrells taking the crown and booting the Lannisters could set things in motion, but that could present another set of problems. Would a queen be accepted? At this point, after being married twice - each to a Lannister king -, Margery may not be suitable for another would-be king to take for his wife. Do the Tyrell's have a male they could put on the throne and how agreeable would Margery be to such a ploy when she is currently the queen by way of a young, very malleable king? She's already been able to influence Tommen fairly easily. It might be seen as riskier to depose of him when they could keep him around and 'secretly' direct things with her influence. That could be especially true if someone were able to remove Cersei and/or Jamie; added bonus if the Tyrells are able to help facilitate it and keep it under wraps.