Page 31 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    Snoop Dogg on why he likes Game of Thrones:

"I watch it for historic reasons, to try to understand what this world was based on before I got here... I like to know how we got from there, to here, and the similarities between then and now."
    The Marijuanas at work.

Blog Entries

Snoop Dog being reborn as Snoop Lion parallels the story of Azor Ahai, 420 blaze it.
    Last edited by Taernath; 05-12-2015 at 10:35 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Snoop Dog being reborn as Snoop Lion parallels the story of Azor Ahai, 420 blaze it.
    That's right, nephew

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorbird View Post
    Snoop Dogg on why he likes Game of Thrones:

"I watch it for historic reasons, to try to understand what this world was based on before I got here... I like to know how we got from there, to here, and the similarities between then and now."
    If he really believes it is based on historic fact...well, I don't even have words for how awesome that would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    If he really believes it is based on historic fact...well, I don't even have words for how awesome that would be.
    He's probably just referring to the historical, real-world-like things... you know, swords, armor, kings and queens, and all that. I know he's all psychotic and shit after decades of cooking down the herb, but... yeah. Sorry.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    He's probably just referring to the historical, real-world-like things... you know, swords, armor, kings and queens, and all that. I know he's all psychotic and shit after decades of cooking down the herb, but... yeah. Sorry.
    Killjoy.

I don't really care what Snoop Dog thinks but, just the idea that there might be people who actually believe GoT is real history makes me glow inside.
    Last edited by Tisket; 05-13-2015 at 01:56 PM.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Killjoy.

I don't really care what Snoop Dog thinks but, just the idea that there might be people who actually believe GoT is real history makes me glow inside.
    Are you referring to that excellent documentary GoT?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ker_Thwap View Post
    Are you referring to that excellent documentary GoT?
    lol

/glow
    I like penis.

Sansa just can't catch a break huh? Also, the scene in dorne was atrocious. Has to be the worst GoT scene in recent memory. Cringe worthy from every aspect.

Sayonara Bronn, may your death from poison not be too painful.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Sansa just can't catch a break huh? Also, the scene in dorne was atrocious. Has to be the worst GoT scene in recent memory. Cringe worthy from every aspect.

Sayonara Bronn, may your death from poison not be too painful.
    I thought the same thing.

Jaime and Bronn all of the sudden end up in the middle of the palace at exactly the right place and right time. Band of broads appear out of nowhere at exactly the right place at the right time. Horrible acting, unbelievable circumstances.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist