Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1341

Thread: Game of Thrones Speculation

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    ffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff f f f ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff f fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

ffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff f f f ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff f fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Do you and Taernath share a keyboard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Strike first.
    Strike hard.
    No mercy.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

The activity stream is dark and full of spoilers
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

4. Default

I feel like this should go in the made me laugh folder...

but “a specialized Game of Thrones counseling service” that promises to “help bereft fans seek support and get the help they need through this tough time.”

https://www.foxnews.com/health/game-...seling-therapy

But then I realized it actually just makes me sad that people are like this.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    The activity stream is dark and full of spoilers
    That explains it. I don't use the activity stream, much prefer the new post button.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

JON SNOW STABS DENAERYS AND EVERYONE LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

Take that, activity stream.
    I like penis.

Everyone except Jon. He unhappy as fuck.

8. Default

What happens to the dragon? Does he go all Strongbad on the peeps when they kill his mistress?

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    What happens to the dragon? Does he go all Strongbad on the peeps when they kill his mistress?
    No, he melted the iron throne, then picked up his dead "mother" and flew away, never to be seen again.

PS - I dislike Bran even more now. Fuck that guy, hope someone sticks a spear in his wheel spokes as he's rolling downhill.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.