Page 128 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1341

Thread: Game of Thrones Speculation

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    If that's the end to the White Walkers it's going to be disappointing.
    Me too. We have spent 7+ seasons thinking the White Walkers were the Real Big Bad while the humans scurried around in ultimately pointless bickering and warring, and now in one battle (and the first large battle the walkers faced) the Real Big Bad is defeated and gone.

2. Default

Lmao that Cersei is the End Boss for GoT

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Lmao that Cersei is the End Boss for GoT
    It is pretty funny but she's a tricky bitch that one.

That you could defeat the entire white walker horde by killing 1 is stupid.. and insta-killing him with a small blade is equally stupid.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

5. Default

The entire Teenage Mutant Ninja Arya thing is out of control. She’s just become a teleporting immortal assassin. It’s fun but also dumb as hell.

I think what has disappointed me most about parts of last season and this season is that I can feel the change in writing. Its clearly no longer the hard core Martin style, I feel like it is Hollywood catering to a huge fan base and a huge budget. I mean I get it from a business standpoint, but it doesnt feel like the original tone of the series.

The Dragons getting sappy and giving love eyes in the previous episode and being sad about Mormont is ridiculous, Arya becoming basically a super hero makes no sense, the defenses of the castle and strategies they used were...insane and nonsensical. To name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I consider Theon to be a main character, though his death was the only one that had some emotional weight to it. Beric, Melisandre, and that guy who was in the Night's Watch were background characters, and Lyanna was ultimately a meme (but still cool). I don't think people really cared about Ser Friendzone.
    Yeah, I agree with Theon being a main character. In hindsight I phrased my point about Theon badly, for me his wasn't about him surviving, but that his charge was just so baffling with him just running at the Night King with all the wights/walkers around. My reaction as it was happening:

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    (and the first large battle the walkers faced)
    Did you just not watch Hardhome?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Did you just not watch Hardhome?
    Hardhome was more a massacre than a battle, to me. Same with the breaching of The Wall. This was tens of thousands of soldiers who were waiting and ready(or so they thought) for the wight army to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    In a court yard full of corpses and he thinks the best thing is a poor charge? He probably could have dueled until back up came. Stupid. Really stupid choice.