Page 118 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1353

Thread: Game of Thrones Speculation

  1. #1171
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,975
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    What happened to that dude, is he still alive?
    Arya just kind of walked away from him at the end of S6, so I'd assume so.

    Here's the scene I was talking about:
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  2. #1172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    also even if they manage to get one to the landing I would just think cersei would be all like cool zombie bro i got one too
    Her zombie ain't got shit on the real thing.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

  3. Default

    Next episode already leaked, any of you watch it yet? No spoilers but shit just got real.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    its dumb to watch these grainy shit quality leaks youre only fucking yourself out of the full experience plus noone has a clue what youre talking about.
    It wasn't a grainy shit quality, it was HD because the actual episode aired early in Spain.

  5. #1175
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,975
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    I'll wait until Sunday for it to get real.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  6. #1176
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,179
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I can't watch the episodes when they initially air because of work conflicts, but spoilers have never ruined my enjoyment, or kept me from watching as soon as I can do so. I will sometimes even go searching for spoilers. It often seems that the people who whine about spoilers are doing so on pages dedicated to the show. Here's a tip...don't visit those pages beforehand. Take control of your internet, don't let it control you. Click responsibly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  7. Default

    Fucking needs to hurry up and be Sunday already so we can discuss this episode


  8. #1178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I can't watch the episodes when they initially air because of work conflicts, but spoilers have never ruined my enjoyment, or kept me from watching as soon as I can do so. I will sometimes even go searching for spoilers. It often seems that the people who whine about spoilers are doing so on pages dedicated to the show. Here's a tip...don't visit those pages beforehand. Take control of your internet, don't let it control you. Click responsibly!
    People who watch the leaks are stupid imho, 50% of the fun is "sharing in the moment" I mean just look at androidpk. It's tantamount to counting down the new years and celebrating a week before the actual new years countdown... what's the point?

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobold View Post
    People who watch the leaks are stupid imho, 50% of the fun is "sharing in the moment" I mean just look at androidpk. It's tantamount to counting down the new years and celebrating a week before the actual new years countdown... what's the point?

  10. #1180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •