Page 115 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1341

Thread: Game of Thrones Speculation

1. Default

I reckon the walkers will somehow murder and get hold of a dragon (prob not Drogon), turn it, and wreak some havoc with it. Which would be hilarious since it would mean yet again the world would be better off if Dany had just done nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    That was a cool scene, wonder what the hell Daenerys was thinking when she watched it happen.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Or maybe Bran sees a wedge between the Stark siblings as necessary for some grander scheme.
    Possibly but I think it has to do more with Bran being preoccupied with the Night King. He has said that house Stark doesn't matter anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    The purpose of the Night's Watch is to be ready for the next Long Night. If the Night King is defeated, whether the wall goes down or not (I'm sure it will, can't miss such an epic moment), then there is no more fear of the Long Night. With the wildlings now brought into the fold and the Others having wiped out everything on their march south, there shouldn't be any more crazy threats from the beyond the wall area. I'm pretty sure that in the end the Night's Watch will be dissolved, the eternal winter of the lands beyond the wall will lessen, and the north will get a whole lot bigger.
    Or the Night King wipes them all out, renames the Iron Throne to the Frozen Throne, and reveals himself to be Arthas, the Lich King.

The people I geek out with seem to think that the Stark siblings, Arya, Sansa, and Bran are well aware that Littlefinger is conspiring to create division and that they are creating a reverse sting of some kind, maybe to remove him from the head of the Knights of the Vale without losing the Knight's support. I hope so anyway. Littlefinger seems to be treating them as naive, easily manipulated children when they are most emphatically not those things any longer.
    One way or another, he's on borrowed time. The kids could be playing him. Clever as he might be, I doubt he's figured out a way to trick Bran's visions especially considering he's just recently become aware of his ability.
    Last edited by subzero; 08-15-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Blog Entries

Possibly but I think it has to do more with Bran being preoccupied with the Night King. He has said that house Stark doesn't matter anymore..
    The problem with Bran is whether or not he can be bothered to act on what he might very well consider to be petty concerns. I mean, he is after all, wrapped up in visions of the undead. A little palace intrigue swirling around him might not even register.
    Thanks for the recap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Or the Night King wipes them all out, renames the Iron Throne to the Frozen Throne, and reveals himself to be Arthas, the Lich King.

One way or another, he's on borrowed time. The kids could be playing him. Clever as he might be, I doubt he's figured out a way to trick Bran's visions especially considering he's just recently become aware of his ability.
    I hope they are playing him. Otherwise Arya is more of a little shit than I thought and due some kind of comeuppance for being so easily turned against her sister.
    Last edited by Tisket; 08-15-2017 at 03:27 PM.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

7. Default

$5 says the Night King turns Cersei into a zombie and she becomes his wife.

Blog Entries

I think this needs to happen now.
    I like penis.

I hope they are playing him. Otherwise Arya is more of a little shit than I thought and due some kind of comeuppance for being so easily turned against her sister.
    It could be done in a couple of ways. Arya is not capable of out-maneuvering Littlefinger. He's been a weasley little spy his entire life. They'd either have to have been tipped off by Bran and entered this little game knowing things they shouldn't or Arya does get hooked and she and Sansa go at it some before Bran steps in and lets them in on the game which they then turn around on Littlefinger. The second option would likely play out better if Bran allows them to 'be real' for as long as possible before intervening.

I think this needs to happen now.
    Prophecy seems to indicate this will not be happening.

edit: Well, I guess he could still raise her after she's dead at the hands of someone else.
    Last edited by subzero; 08-15-2017 at 04:04 PM.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Prophecy seems to indicate this will not be happening.

There's still the Valonqar prophecy:

And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.
    Valonqar = "little brother", could be either Tyrion or Jaime. Cersei could still be the Lady Stoneheart we deserve.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.