Page 112 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1341

Thread: Game of Thrones Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Can't be. Jorah is Azor Ahai.

Azor Ahai reveal Season 7 episode 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I just hope it's not Clegane. Except for him and Jon, I don't really care about the rest of them.
    Think Clegame dies by the end of Season 7, it was in the leaked script.

Ooops..

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I just hope it's not Clegane. Except for him and Jon, I don't really care about the rest of them.
    I don't think it will be Clegane, I imagine he'll be with the group when they bring the zombie to King's Landing, where he'll somehow end up fighting his zombified brother.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Think Clegame dies by the end of Season 7, it was in the leaked script.

Ooops..
    Whether that leak is accurate or not, GRRM has said there are no happy endings. Just hope Clegane's end is epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Actually the entire episode for all of season 7 was hacked/leaked. To be brutally honest with you don't go looking for it, because it'll fuck with your enjoyment when you actually see it. But yeah, from what I'm reading this next episode (ep 6) is going to blow you away... like full blown fantasy special effects up the ass. The last episode I refuse to read since I just want to enjoy.

The entire mission seems improbable considering it is a vast army that seems clumped together. I mean its not like they are intelligent and have scouts or small unit campfires right?

You also can't get too far from the wall because no horses and would need to get back quick without rest (the undead won't stop pursuit). But if they are that close to the wall then the battle is essentially on with 20K+ right behind them and Eastwatch not looking super prepared or reinforced. I hope he at least got word to the restless camp at Winterfell to head north to their king for battle.

Also, I love the idea and want to see the image of a wight dropped off at the Iron Throne but it's been stated the wall's magic prevent the undeadiness (new word!) to exist southward.

So not a prediction but more of a a plot hole that the wight in season 1, from lore we've learned (most recently from Benjen) since, about the wall not just being made of ice but old magic that blocks the Night King and undead, should not have reanimated at Castle Black.

Until the wall or at least wall's protective magic comes down, like the Children of the Forest's tree wards, from the Night King's "mark" on Bran, none of them should make it past based on the show's own explanation of the wall's nature.
    Last edited by Roblar; 08-14-2017 at 08:07 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    The entire mission seems improbable considering it is a vast army that seems clumped together. I mean its not like they are intelligent and have scouts or small unit campfires right?

You also can't get too far from the wall because no horses and would need to get back quick without rest (the undead won't stop pursuit). But if they are that close to the wall then the battle is essentially on with 20K+ right behind them and Eastwatch not looking super prepared or reinforced. I hope he at least got word to the restless camp at Winterfell to head north to their king for battle.

Also, I love the idea and want to see the image of a wight dropped off at the Iron Throne but it's been stated the wall's magic prevent the undeadiness (new word!) to exist southward.

So not a prediction but more of a a plot hole that the wight in season 1, from lore we've learned (most recently from Benjen) since, about the wall not just being made of ice but old magic that blocks the Night King and undead, should not have reanimated at Castle Black.

Until the wall or at least wall's protective magic comes down, like the Children of the Forest's tree wards, from the Night King's "mark" on Bran, none of them should make it past based on the show's own explanation of the wall's nature.

There was a zombie inside Castle Black wasn't there? When Jon saves Lord Mormont.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    There was a zombie inside Castle Black wasn't there? When Jon saves Lord Mormont.
    Yep, that's what I said in my wall of text

So not a prediction but more of a plot hole that the wight in season 1, from lore we've learned (most recently from Benjen) since, about the wall not just being made of ice but old magic that blocks the Night King and undead, should not have reanimated at Castle Black.
    I mean, I'd expect them to disintegrate/explode (skeletons) or collapse as it should be the same CotF magic shown at the tree of the older Three Eyed Raven.
    Last edited by Roblar; 08-14-2017 at 08:21 PM.

8. Default

derp

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I don't think it will be Clegane, I imagine he'll be with the group when they bring the zombie to King's Landing, where he'll somehow end up fighting his zombified brother.
    But it could be Zombie CleganeBowl if they are both undead!

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    it can also be construed that in that particular time period ice and fire "magic" was growing stronger. direwolves being found alive outside the wall. dragons being born again in over 200 years.
    I guess, but the magic for the wall and the wight undeadiness (tm) would cancel out if at similar strengths?

Just seems odd it passed the wall while so far Benjen and the Night King could not (the army basically has shuffled around the North, grown, and sometimes stared, waiting, for his opportunity to tag Bran). We'll see what happens.

And for whoever guessed Gendry, I hope not as I want to see House Baratheon's bloodline restored! That guy deserves to be elevated too but this is GoT after all..

I had the though of Jorah as I watched but I'm not sure Daenary's can go through with having him paraded as an undead in King's Landing without giving him the respect of a merciful true death. Then again, she was overtly attached and fond of him last episode so yea he's doomed
    Last edited by Roblar; 08-14-2017 at 09:43 PM.