Page 11 of 136 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1353

Thread: Game of Thrones Speculation

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,179
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Well, he did run down her little sword-fighting buddy and has been telling her he's helping her simply so he can sell her off and be rich on another continent.
    Am I the only one who thinks the Hound is a rather sympathetic character? Bitter and angry at the world, yes, but with damn good reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  2. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the Hound is a rather sympathetic character? Bitter and angry at the world, yes, but with damn good reason.
    Oh, I'm not denying he seems to be turning the corner so to speak (nor do I suggest he's always been some evil monster), but he did some shit that would probably be pretty unforgivable to a, what, 11-12 year old girl? It's not like her world hasn't fallen in on her what with most of her family being slaughtered or hunted on top of being captive to the guy who killed her friend or anything.
    Last edited by subzero; 05-08-2014 at 02:30 PM.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,179
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    She's intolerably self-pitying. She's a punk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  4. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the Hound is a rather sympathetic character? Bitter and angry at the world, yes, but with damn good reason.
    Was this way in the books too, but 'died' before truly becoming 'a good guy'.

  5. #105

    Default

    12 yos are PIAs. I think Arya's going to be a badass really soon. I used to absolutely hate Sansa, but now I am starting to see her power emerge. Notice how only the young women and weak boy are left alive? They are going to surprise us.

    edit: and the bastard, more proof that George likes an underdog
    Last edited by leifastagsweed; 05-08-2014 at 02:45 PM. Reason: corrected mahself

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    She's intolerably self-pitying. She's a punk.
    You're right about one thing. I see her punking a lot of people in the future. With blades. And maybe even some delectable poisons.

    Oh yeah... forgot to mention that I agree with whoever it was that said Sansa was annoying. That stupid little bitch does nothing but annoy me.
    Last edited by subzero; 05-08-2014 at 02:51 PM.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,951
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Didn't they already say Arya won't be killing anyone on the show?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  8. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Didn't they already say Arya won't be killing anyone on the show?
    She killed 2 in that inn fight...

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    12,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Didn't they already say Arya won't be killing anyone on the show?

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,179
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    You're right about one thing. I see her punking a lot of people in the future. With blades. And maybe even some delectable poisons.

    Oh yeah... forgot to mention that I agree with whoever it was that said Sansa was annoying. That stupid little bitch does nothing but annoy me.
    I see that changing. I don't think there will be as dramatic a change in any other character as we will see in Sansa. Her interesting days are still ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •