Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Speculation

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Well, he did run down her little sword-fighting buddy and has been telling her he's helping her simply so he can sell her off and be rich on another continent.
    Am I the only one who thinks the Hound is a rather sympathetic character? Bitter and angry at the world, yes, but with damn good reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the Hound is a rather sympathetic character? Bitter and angry at the world, yes, but with damn good reason.
    Oh, I'm not denying he seems to be turning the corner so to speak (nor do I suggest he's always been some evil monster), but he did some shit that would probably be pretty unforgivable to a, what, 11-12 year old girl? It's not like her world hasn't fallen in on her what with most of her family being slaughtered or hunted on top of being captive to the guy who killed her friend or anything.
    Last edited by subzero; 05-08-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Blog Entries

She's intolerably self-pitying. She's a punk.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Was this way in the books too, but 'died' before truly becoming 'a good guy'.

5. Default

12 yos are PIAs. I think Arya's going to be a badass really soon. I used to absolutely hate Sansa, but now I am starting to see her power emerge. Notice how only the young women and weak boy are left alive? They are going to surprise us.

edit: and the bastard, more proof that George likes an underdog
    Last edited by leifastagsweed; 05-08-2014 at 01:45 PM. Reason: corrected mahself

She's intolerably self-pitying. She's a punk.
    You're right about one thing. I see her punking a lot of people in the future. With blades. And maybe even some delectable poisons.

Oh yeah... forgot to mention that I agree with whoever it was that said Sansa was annoying. That stupid little bitch does nothing but annoy me.
    Last edited by subzero; 05-08-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Didn't they already say Arya won't be killing anyone on the show?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    She killed 2 in that inn fight...

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    You're right about one thing. I see her punking a lot of people in the future. With blades. And maybe even some delectable poisons.

Oh yeah... forgot to mention that I agree with whoever it was that said Sansa was annoying. That stupid little bitch does nothing but annoy me.
    I see that changing. I don't think there will be as dramatic a change in any other character as we will see in Sansa. Her interesting days are still ahead.
    I like penis.