Page 101 of 135 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1341

Thread: Game of Thrones Speculation

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Jorah dies episode 4. White walkers destroy Winterfell episode 5 'grand battle', director Matt Shakman. Episode 7 Ice Dragons make appearence. All spoilers. So, um, oops.. guess I should've put spoilers first.

Blog Entries

I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Last edited by hello; 06-15-2017 at 10:16 PM.

Blog Entries

This series will end with George Martin waking up and this was all his dream.

Blog Entries

26 days.

Last edited by Tisket; 06-21-2017 at 02:59 PM.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Dun dun dun!
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

I'm never going to look at a guy wearing one of those ridiculous topknots without thinking, "Bald cunt." It is a great way to hide a bald spot though.

Arya has become my favorite character but what was the point of that little campfire visit with the southern soldiers? I kept expecting someone to get stabbed in the throat. Was rather a let down when she just ate rabbit and drank wine. Seemed a pointless waste of screen time without advancing the story at all.
    Last edited by Tisket; 07-17-2017 at 01:20 AM.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

I thought for sure Arya was gonna kill them, but I have a feeling the repeated shots of their swords being away from them meant something and next episode we'll see their mangled corpses.

So Daenareyise is in Westeros now, right? That's Dragonstone? Stannis just kind of packed everyone up and went north and forgot to lock up?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.