Page 127 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1341

Thread: Game of Thrones Speculation

Blog Entries

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, pri tibique nominavi ut, vis doming voluptaria id, erat consul veritus vis ad.

So what's the deal, no one watching it anymore? Probably the best episode last night. Lots of great action sequences slightly marred by Bran being useless as always. Is the Night King really dead? Are they down to one living dragon now? Will Bran ever fucking do anything? The Hound is still alive so Cleganebowl may still be a go.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

2. Default

Alright. Here's a spoiler.

Someone is gonna defeat the blue dude. Also, some people gonna die.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, pri tibique nominavi ut, vis doming voluptaria id, erat consul veritus vis ad.

So what's the deal, no one watching it anymore? Probably the best episode last night. Lots of great action sequences slightly marred by Bran being useless as always. Is the Night King really dead? Are they down to one living dragon now? Will Bran ever fucking do anything? The Hound is still alive so Cleganebowl may still be a go.
    Bran is in a wheelchair, have some compassion!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Bran is in a wheelchair, have some compassion!
    I'd roll his ass out the moon door.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

I'd roll his ass out the moon door.
    He already knew you were going to do that.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Alright. Here's a spoiler.

Someone is gonna defeat the blue dude. Also, some people gonna die.
    This was my favorite part:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

So what's the deal, no one watching it anymore? Probably the best episode last night. Lots of great action sequences slightly marred by Bran being useless as always. Is the Night King really dead?
    Yes

Are they down to one living dragon now?
    Yes

Will Bran ever fucking do anything?
    No

I have mixed feelings about last night's episode. We finally have some resolution, but it felt very ham-handed with all the plot armor the main characters had. All the times that Sam was just laying around wide-eyed and somehow surviving, Arya being a badass then deciding to run and hide under a table, then appearing out of nowhere to stabby stab, Theon's charge, Jon's charge.. I dunno. It doesn't feel like Game of Thrones to me anymore with the complexity and things that can happen, it's morphed into a much more generic fantasy show now that we're out of the books and into the wilderness. This review (not mine) I think is a good summary of more or less how I feel about it:

edit: I think what impressed me the most was Lyanna Mormont's scene, that was pretty rad.
    Last edited by Velfi; 04-30-2019 at 01:30 AM.

Are they down to one living dragon now?
    No, two. It was ambiguous from the crash landing and damage he took but the trailer for next week is clear, two are flying.

Blog Entries

I don't think the Night King is actually gone. Weren't there pictures leaked showing the dead in King's Landing? And yeah, I'm so over Bran. Do something already!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    I have mixed feelings about last night's episode. We finally have some resolution, but it felt very ham-handed with all the plot armor the main characters had. All the times that Sam was just laying around wide-eyed and somehow surviving, Arya being a badass then deciding to run and hide under a table, then appearing out of nowhere to stabby stab, Theon's charge, Jon's charge.. I dunno. It doesn't feel like Game of Thrones to me anymore with the complexity and things that can happen, it's morphed into a much more generic fantasy show now that we're out of the books and into the wilderness. This review (not mine) I think is a good summary of more or less how I feel about it:

Good points. I was expecting more main characters to die, and the resolution felt a little unearned despite there being about 1h30m of extras getting chopped up. I consider Theon to be a main character, though his death was the only one that had some emotional weight to it. Beric, Melisandre, and that guy who was in the Night's Watch were background characters, and Lyanna was ultimately a meme (but still cool). I don't think people really cared about Ser Friendzone.

If that's the end to the White Walkers it's going to be disappointing.