Page 121 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1341

Thread: Game of Thrones Speculation

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    No shit. Brienne is skilled and all that but is definitely not Mountain-tier, and for that matter, neither is Arya.
    I am facepalming in your general direction.

Arya won two, Brienne was getting beat until she kicked Arya, then the final one was a tie. Brienne was just there to show how good a swordswoman Arya became.
    For one, I don't think for a second that Brienne wouldn't have cut Arya in half if they had been in a real fight. And thirdly, Brienne beat The Hound. As far as I know, she is the most skilled knight on the show.

3. Default

I don't think she was ever officially knighted. I suppose Jon could have?

Technically I think you're right. I just always think of her as starting out being a member of Renly's Kingsguard, and everything about the Kingsguard seems to suggest that knighthood is a requirement for the position.

Either way, she is the most skilled and deserving of knighthood of any character we've seen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlaar View Post
    For one, I don't think for a second that Brienne wouldn't have cut Arya in half if they had been in a real fight. And thirdly, Brienne beat The Hound. As far as I know, she is the most skilled knight on the show.
    The Hound was wounded and sick.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

6. Default

Technically I think you're right. I just always think of her as starting out being a member of Renly's Kingsguard, and everything about the Kingsguard seems to suggest that knighthood is a requirement for the position.Either way, she is the most skilled and deserving of knighthood of any character we've seen.
    She was a member of Renly's kingsguard because she defeated Ser Loras and requested that be her prize, he didn't knight her though.

You guys are all assuming Arya would walk up, toss down a gauntlet, and duel her or something. That's not how assassins do business.
    Question for the pro-transgender, gender fluid, anyone can be whatever they want to be, people out there: Should a male be granted a combat license to enter a MMA fight to pummel females because he 'identifies' as a woman?

Blog Entries

Bethesda is rumored to be working on a GoT title.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

9. Default

Bethesda is rumored to be working on a GoT title.
    yo i play the shit out of this dawg!

10. Default

boat sex