Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1341

Thread: Game of Thrones Speculation

Blog Entries

................... Is what I would have said

Bleepepepgpdjejujfhjdueiitjsiijshrji gotjjdjjrhhhxhduwiis djjr. Fhr ktjnospoilershere

Episode went from super dark to super light really, really fast. But, as always, fuck you Bran. I did lol at the 'let's try democracy' bit though.
    Last edited by Taernath; 05-20-2019 at 01:32 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffff

Overall I'd say it was somewhat disappointing. I was happy that Ghost and Jon got reunited (and Ghost finally got pets, WTF Jon), Sansa got what she wanted, and Jon didn't actually get stuck back on the night's watch. The ending scene with Tyrion just seemed really out of place. Also, during the let's name a king part, I yelled out loud "Get fucked Edmure" when Sansa told him to sit down, so there's that.

Could have been worse, but it sure as fuck could have been a lot better. Also, Bran is a cold motherfucker, letting all that happen just to become king.

5. Default

They very clearly blew the CGI budget in the first thirty minutes and the rest of it was basically a high school play in terms of writing and acting just lmao. Garbage from the dump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    They very clearly blew the CGI budget in the first thirty minutes and the rest of it was basically a high school play in terms of writing and acting just lmao. Garbage from the dump.
    ffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff f f f ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff f fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Nah it was well acted, just a much happier ending than the setting deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Also, during the let's name a king part, I yelled out loud "Get fucked Edmure" when Sansa told him to sit down, so there's that.
    I didn't recognize anyone except for the main characters and that one fat guy in the council scene. Edmure is totally the fantasy Jeb! of the GoT universe.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Last edited by Parkbandit; 05-20-2019 at 10:42 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

8. Default

Did they undo the Thanos snap?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

ffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff f f f ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff f fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I knew it was going to happen, Jon killing Dany, but I was still disappointed with how it played out.

I enjoyed the dragon torching the iron throne.

I didn't expect Bran to become King.

Overall, it feels like a failure considering everything that took place up to the final season.
    Last edited by Alastir; 05-20-2019 at 11:27 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Is your keyboard broken?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow