Page 130 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1341

Thread: Game of Thrones Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I liked his end. He was tired, he'd been forgiven, he'd fought well and he was ready. I don't think it was a hail mary kind of charge at all since he wouldn't believe he had a chance of succeeding either, but more a simple suicide run.
    Do you think his penis is waiting for him at the golden gates? Just hovering at eye level with Saint Peter?

Blog Entries

Varys 2020
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

That episode was hot garbage. Real Housewives of Westeros caliber writing. This ending is going to be next level awful.

Blog Entries

I was a little worried it was going to be another 'sit around the fire telling stories and boning' episode. At least some stuff happened even if it was rushed and kind of dumb. I laughed at Bronn's appearance, THAT'S NOT HOW CROSSBOWS WORK DUDE
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

I'm feeling pretty pessimistic about a good ending to the series based on the last couple episodes.

more words to keep a spoiler off the activity stream

The harpoon to the dragon outta nowhere was pretty stupid, as even if Greyjoy's ships were concealed from Dany's ships by the island between them, Dany herself was up in the air on her dragon next to Rhaegal? or whichever one it was. If the ships could see the dragons to aim at them, she could see them as well. Ugh.
    Last edited by Velfi; 05-06-2019 at 01:55 AM.

Blog Entries

Bronn for Ruler! How awesome would that be. I can just see him lounging on the throne with a crossbow and a crown tilted on his brow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Do you think his penis is waiting for him at the golden gates? Just hovering at eye level with Saint Peter?
    Maybe his sacrifice warrants a size upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

I predict they will open a new Starbucks.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, pri tibique nominavi ut, vis doming voluptaria id, erat consul veritus vis ad. Apparently this isn't long enough.

What a fucking shitshow. The scorpions are snipers one episode, then stormtroopers the next. One lady dragon army, and Dany has lost her shit completely. I'm happy about Jaime not going out to Euron, and I feel bad about Sandor but he went out like a boss. For the rest, I say:

edit: Also, since when does the dragon fire just wrecking ball stone buildings completely? What the fuck is this shit.
    Last edited by Velfi; 05-12-2019 at 10:44 PM.

Blog Entries

spoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilers poilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilersp oilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspoilerspo ilerspoilerspoilervspoilerspoilerspoiler

LMAOOOOOO WHAT WAS THAT SHIT?

Ep 1&2: Better get ready for the NIGHT KING, baby! The mysterious and existential threat the entire series has been building up to, how could they possibly defe-
    Ep 3: LMAO ARYA NINJA ASSASSINATED HIM NO MORE DEADITES
    Ep 4: Cersei is the final boss! After the hard won battle against the dead, the forces under Jon and Daenaryaeaeras are even with Cersei's! And now another dragon is dead because they got super ballistaes literally on every tower and ship, it's not looking good for-
    Ep 5: DAENARYIES KILLS LITERALLY THE ENTIRE ARMY, NAVY, AND EVERY BALLISTA IN 5 MINUTES WITH A SINGLE DRAGON GET FUCKED XD also fuck Daenaersyeis and Jaime's arc

(prediction)
    Ep 6: IT TURNS OUT THE GOOD GUYS WERE THE BAD GUYS ALL ALONG?!?!

Also Cleganebowl was a huge disappointment and there were wayyy too many artsy lingering shots and slo mo pans of dead bodies and white horses. I guess that woman and kid we kept seeing was some producer's family members that were squeezed in or something.

I am looking forward to the internet exploding tomorrow.
    Last edited by Taernath; 05-12-2019 at 11:31 PM.