Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I tried. It couldn't hold my interest. I'm enjoying the series though.

Also, I think the Dayne woman is going to turn out to be a red herring.
    I recommend that you read books 4 and 5. 4 is a tough read, but book 5 is worth it. I cannot wait for Winds of Winter.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    I recommend that you read books 4 and 5. 4 is a tough read, but book 5 is worth it. I cannot wait for Winds of Winter.
    I'm starting to wonder if Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark didn't have some secret wedding prior to his marrying the Dornish princess, making Jon Snow the legitimate heir to the throne. Otherwise, he's still a bastard and has no claim to anything.

READ THE BOOKS. 4 does suck to get through but is made up for it in 5 with the "real" stories. Get book on tape listen while playing gemstone. The info you get in the books is too juicy to not read.

Spoiler book 5 has the answer to Jon Snow's true mother and why Ned took him.
    Last edited by Xyl; 04-06-2014 at 12:37 AM.
    Stop talking about what your gonna do, just DO it already!

Quote Originally Posted by RSR View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark didn't have some secret wedding prior to his marrying the Dornish princess, making Jon Snow the legitimate heir to the throne. Otherwise, he's still a bastard and has no claim to anything.
    I wonder if we'll ever find out? Martin is better at raising questions than answering them.
    Last edited by SHAFT; 04-06-2014 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyl View Post
    READ THE BOOKS. 4 does suck to get through but is made up for it in 5 with the "real" stories. Get book on tape listen while playing gemstone. The info you get in the books is too juicy to not read.
    Cersei's storyline in 4 is like a junior high drama for a while but gets extremely fascinating towards the end.
    Last edited by SHAFT; 04-06-2014 at 12:38 AM.

Blog Entries

I don't play Gemstone. I didn't finish the books because they didn't hold my interest. I found myself skipping every chapter that wasn't about Danaeris.

Spoiler book 5 has the answer to Jon Snow's true mother and why Ned took him.
    All I've found online about the storylines are red herrings and speculation.

Nobody knows what his parentage is except for Martin himself. And possibly the writers for the series.
    Last edited by Tisket; 04-06-2014 at 01:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Also, spoilers are welcome and encouraged here.

It's my thread and I make the rules!
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Get book on tape listen while playing gemstone.
    The set of audio recordings of the books is over 300 dollars. I like books on tape immensely but not that much.
    I like penis.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    The set of audio recordings of the books is over 300 dollars. I like books on tape immensely but not that much.
    Join audible. It is much cheaper.

Also, everyone I know thinks Jon Snow's mother was Ned Stark's sister.

Blog Entries

I am an Audible member and, while most books are cheaper, GoT doesn't seem to be much cheaper at all.
    I like penis.