Page 102 of 135 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1341

Thread: Game of Thrones Speculation

Blog Entries

I thought that was weird too. Kept expecting someone to come leaping out at them. You'd think she'd have taken a few more guards with her. I mean, she is now on the same continent as Cersei after all. Use your head, Dragon Chick!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

I mean, seriously, that is bugging me more as I think about it. Cersei knew Dany was on her way and it didn't occur to her that Dany might just make a pit stop at her old home? She should have sprinkled an assassin or two about the keep. At least poisoned some of the items Dany might handle. I mean sheesh, seems like a pretty obvious thing to do. Learn to be cutthroat, Cersei!
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I thought for sure Arya was gonna kill them, but I have a feeling the repeated shots of their swords being away from them meant something and next episode we'll see their mangled corpses.

So Daenareyise is in Westeros now, right? That's Dragonstone? Stannis just kind of packed everyone up and went north and forgot to lock up?
    Hah, we are both dopes. One of the soldiers, the one singing, was Ed Sheeran. It bothers me a bit if they created a whole scene just to give him a cameo though. Unless there is more to come involving those soldiers.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Hah, we are both dopes. One of the soldiers, the one singing, was Ed Sheeran. It bothers me a bit if they created a whole scene just to give him a cameo though. Unless there is more to come involving those soldiers.
    As long as it doesn't turn into another Sand Snakes situation where he becomes a recurring, annoying character, I don't really mind. I had no idea he was someone before you mentioned it.

Not really feeling Euron (yet). I seem to remember him being more dangerous in the book, as it is now he just feels like a cut-rate Floki.

I thought the Samwell scene was going to turn into a Disney musical for a minute.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

I thought the Samwell scene was going to turn into a Disney musical for a minute.
    Of all the blood and guts images that GoT has produced over the years, Samwell's experience with the latrine duty just grossed me out.
    I like penis.

Arya has become my favorite character but what was the point of that little campfire visit with the southern soldiers? I kept expecting someone to get stabbed in the throat. Was rather a let down when she just ate rabbit and drank wine. Seemed a pointless waste of screen time without advancing the story at all.
    Initially I think she was planning on trying to kill them, but after sitting with them and kind of seeing that they're just normal people she might not. Seems like they might have been trying to show that she's not entirely a cold-blooded assassin despite the pile of corpses she's left behind so far (and the ones she still plans to make). I guess it depends on what happens later with it as to whether it was a waste or not. And who knows? Next time we see that group there could be eight corpses lying on the ground. I don't think so, though.

The next scene where Sandor returned to the place where he robbed the dude with his little girl was similar. A lot of the purpose behind that was to show the change in his character since the last time he was there.

Stannis just kind of packed everyone up and went north and forgot to lock up?
    I was surprised when they just opened the gates. Probably just a TV thing... no point in showing them pound on some undefended gates. I'm sure we all know how entertaining pushing on gates is thanks to the graveyard.
    Last edited by subzero; 07-17-2017 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Initially I think she was planning on trying to kill them, but after sitting with them and kind of seeing that they're just normal people she might not. Seems like they might have been trying to show that she's not entirely a cold-blooded assassin despite the pile of corpses she's left behind so far (and the ones she still plans to make). I guess it depends on what happens later with it as to whether it was a waste or not. And who knows? Next time we see that group there could be eight corpses lying on the ground. I don't think so, though.

The next scene where Sandor returned to the place where he robbed the dude with his little girl was similar. A lot of the purpose behind that was to show the change in his character since the last time he was there.

I was surprised when they just opened the gates. Probably just a TV thing... no point in showing them pound on some undefended gates. I'm sure we all know how entertaining pushing on gates is thanks to the graveyard.
    They're Lannister soldiers, I wouldn't be surprised if she is wearing Ed Sheeran's face to get into Kings Landing.

Sandor Clegane might be my favorite character.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kronius View Post
    Sandor Clegane might be my favorite character.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Euron Greyjoy's gift to Cersei is called the "Dragonbinder", a massive 6 foot horn of ancient Valyria; it was used to bind dragons to the user's will. Also called the Hellhorn, since the sound it makes is akin to a million dead souls screaming.

P.S. Spoiler alert!

10. Default

I had to pause the show and go temper tantrum briefly about this. Fuck Ed Sheeran.