Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4/100 altered/whisper lock backpack

Default 4/100 altered/whisper lock backpack

Selling the following backpack:

Cash at $12 per.

a weathered dark spidersilk backpack - 4 pounds - Holds 100 - Whisper Lock

You analyze your dark spidersilk backpack and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

You can tell that the backpack is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

SHOW:

>l my back
    You glance at your dark spidersilk backpack. Weathered by the elements, the backpack is torn and tattered. Despite being soiled with trail dust and dried blood, this pack is still quite efficient. A small bowl pouch, a woven sack for silvers and valuables, and a hollowed out krolven bone serving as a scroll tube are all attached to the main compartment. The backpack retains its usefulness by virtue of nothing else but the incredible durability of the fabric itself. It is branded with three parallel slashes, the mark of the Dark Raiders. Perched on top of the dark spidersilk backpack is constructed from what appears to be a mix and match of broken bones is a miniature skeleton. The bones are drilled through and threaded with brass wire with an oversized ivory skull. Clasped within the bony arms is a tiny rolaren skeleton key.

>close my back
    As you close your backpack, a skeletal hand swings down from the skeleton perched on top holding a rolaren key and carefully locks the dark spidersilk backpack and returns to its side.

>whisper my backpack raiders
    As you whisper the password to the ivory white skull, one of its arms unfreezes and swings out carrying a rolaren key. It carefully inserts it into the lock and with a *click* it opens!

>open my back
    You carefully move the skeleton hands out of the way and open your dark spidersilk backpack.

MB:1m
    CB:3.5m Vi0lent Femme SOLD!
    BO:10m
    Last edited by Buckwheet; 04-09-2014 at 09:55 AM.
    Chris

2. Default

1M bid please

updated
    Chris

1.5 please

updated
    Chris

2 million

updated
    Chris

twice