Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Scrolls Online

The fact that you are already 30 is just... nuts.
    This space for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Oh, to add on to that post... I am also a vampire now. Anyone want to get bit? I can bite one person every 7 days. If you are below 30, the quest might be a little difficult for you (you have to kill a bunch of level 40 mobs). It'd be easiest if you are Covenant, but I suppose for the others, we could meet up in Cyrodil. Oh yeah, I'll do this for free since I myself didn't pay for it either. I found the NPC lurking in the woods.
    That's pretty cool that they have vampirism in ESO. Do they have lycanthropy too? Are there any drawbacks to being one? Do you see it turning into something like post-NGE Star Wars where a difficult to acquire but powerful 'class' is suddenly made easily available?

I suppose I could google this but I'm pretty lazy.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

They have Lycan also. Vampires are 50% more susceptible to fire and werewolves are 50% to poison and something else. The fighter's guild also have passives that destroy vampires in pvp... If anyone ever bothers to level that up. Vampires tend to be better for heavier magic users and night blades while werewolves would be your more physical types.

It is balanced pretty well I think. People can basically spec against them... As for common, it already seems common and easy to obtain to me.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-08-2014 at 12:09 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Do NPCs react if/when you shift in front of them? Do vampires burn in the sunlight?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Do NPCs react if/when you shift in front of them? Do vampires burn in the sunlight?
    Werewolves shift from an ultimate ability. Maxed out they can do it for 2 minutes every 5 minutes, or with a group of 4 other werewolf players, for 2:36.

No, vamps don't burn in the sunlight. They are actually a sort of different kind in this game. They are called "Scions". It'd be way too much of a pain in the ass to burn in sunlight though. You'd be barred from playing for like 12 hours out of the day. I am pretty certain the day/night scale is 4 hour rotations.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-08-2014 at 12:27 PM.

Blog Entries

I think I'm going to try this.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

No, vamps don't burn in the sunlight. They are actually a sort of different kind in this game. They are called "Scions".
    Do they sparkle?

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I think I'm going to try this.
    Y'all are fucked.

Blog Entries

Do they sparkle?

No! We are cool vampires! We ummm.. Look like goths. :/

Blog Entries

Y'all are fucked.
    I level slower than anyone I know. I have very limited play time.

Unless I can get my husband interested. If he starts playing too he gets impatient and levels my characters for me.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvan View Post
    The fact that you are already 30 is just... nuts.
    We have a couple players in our guild that already hit the level 50 cap and are now veteran rank 2, if not higher.

I just hit level 20 today. I feel like such an underachiever.

Gretchen