Thread: Guild Wars 2 comes to Steam tomorrow!

1. Default Guild Wars 2 comes to Steam tomorrow!

Just a heads up for anyone who plays on Steam. Guild Wars 2 is having its 10 year anniversary and they're coming to Steam!

Here's a taste of some of GW2's excellent open world content from their latest expansion "End of Dragons" which released a few months ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZEuhlb0DUs

There's another expansion currently in development, so the game is going strong a decade on!

Blog Entries

Can I use my current Guild Wars 2 account to log into the game through Steam?

No, if you have a Guild Wars 2 account which was created through the Guild Wars 2 website, you cannot log into it through Steam and vice versa. You will need to continue playing on your account using the client from the Guild Wars 2 website. To be able to login from Steam, you must create an account via Steam and use the Steam client to log into the game.
    Annnnnd all hype lost.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Annnnnd all hype lost.

Might check it out anyway just because I'm bored with everything right now and have been meaning to check out GW2 for years.

99% chance I'll still forget.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible