Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Friggin' christians

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Friggin' christians

This story makes me nostalgic for the good ole days when Rome was lighting these folks on fire and feeding them to lions.

To be fair though. The school has a point. As a girl she should be wearing three fig leaves.

"You're probably aware that Timberlake Christian School is a religious, Bible believing institution providing education in a distinctly Christian environment," read Doris from a part of the letter.

The letter goes on to say that students have been confused about whether Sunnie is a boy or girl and specifies that administrators can refuse enrollment for condoning sexual immorality, practicing a homosexual lifestyle or alternative gender identity.

The letter goes on to reference specific Bible verses that affirm these beliefs.

The letter reads in part, "We believe that unless Sunnie as well as her family clearly understand that God has made her female and her dress and behavior need to follow suit with her God-ordained identity, that TCS is not the best place for her future education."
    http://www.wset.com/story/25061872/l...uch-like-a-boy
    Last edited by cwolff; 03-25-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Blog Entries

Tomboy != Lesbian/Trans

But it is a private school so this kind of thing is par for the course.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

And I hope you get cancer and your one inch penis falls off.

I'll pray for you.
    Last edited by cwolff; 03-25-2014 at 05:43 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    And I hope you get cancer and your one inch penis falls off.

I'll pray for you.
    So much for the left and their tolerance. No, their ideology is for the better of all mankind, after they finish killing anyone that does not agree with them or is still in the womb.

Quote Originally Posted by Laviticas View Post
    So much for the left and their tolerance. No, their ideology is for the better of all mankind, after they finish killing anyone that does not agree with them or is still in the womb.
    Oh especially in the womb! That's the best time to get 'em.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Oh especially in the womb! That's the best time to get 'em.
    That the guy's name is a misspelling of Leviticus is weirdly appropriate for someone taking such a hardline stance.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    That the guy's name is a misspelling of Leviticus is weirdly appropriate for someone taking such a hardline stance.
    I guess that makes him a Lavite which sounds kind of dirty/kinky.

Blog Entries

I think that if it's a private school that does not receive federal financial assistance it has much more leeway in who it allows to attend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

I wonder if she would have gotten away being dressed like that at a Muslim School.

Oh wait.. girls aren't allowed to learn.
    This space for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    We have to count our blessings that we enjoy freedom of speech without fear of oppression in this county.
    (When you can't answer a question for fear of making you or your savior look bad)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvan View Post
    I wonder if she would have gotten away being dressed like that at a Muslim School.

Oh wait.. girls aren't allowed to learn.
    I can't find any Islamic schools in Virginia, but there is one in Kentucky that has female students and teachers.

However, one of the students freely admits that she hates mashed potatoes, so it pretty clearly teaches its students to hate America.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.