Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Mostly weapons, some armor

i'll take the dcp full leather for 5m and +22 plasma flaring runestaff for 1m

added a bunch of things, enhancive helms, greaves, perfect 5x T3 spikestar, crit weighted war hammer etc
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

claids all gone, added 5x/6x acuity flaring maxlight lesser mood scripted staff

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[QUOTE=a blue diamond studded silver torc, neckworn MR arm of the arkati, 1605 from paladin circle, holy item persists, 750k[/QUOTE]

I'll take this.

Also, do you know if the spell itself persists after charges run out? Or just the item, and it becomes a blank mage rechargeable if I let it empty?

bumps in the night

added a 7x perfect T1 falchion, 6x perfect T3 waraxe, +5 aura stat +2 smc ranks pin worn enhancive plus a few more

7. Default

I'll take this a vultite handaxe, 4x enchanted +13 to edged weapon bonus lvl 55, +5 to stamina recovery lvl 9, 3.5mil

added enhancive vultite claid, 7x max light fusion lance, 5x hcw superior forged T5 golvern lance plus some smaller things

added some con, PF bonus, spell aim bonus enhancives plus more

added some 5x dcp full leathers and some nice lil enhancives