Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7x perfect permablessed lance + 5x HCW veil iron dagger

Default 7x perfect permablessed lance + 5x HCW veil iron dagger

Two items for sale here, a 7x perfectly forged vultite lance that is permablessed (no flares), and a veil iron HCW dagger from DM '12. I prefer silvers but will discuss cash or BO offers, please PM or AIM me in these cases.

Sales will go once, twice, last call, sold.

a perfect steel-shafted vultite lance

MB: 20m

CB: SOLD! on BO

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the vultite lance in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the lance is the weight, which is about 8 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 24,900,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the vultite lance.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the vultite lance in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the vultite lance. You sense that this is some type of holy item. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the lance is as some type of weapon. It has been forged by a member of the Artisan's Guild.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the vultite lance in your hand...

It has a bonus of +35 from a normal lance, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in polearms to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet. The lance has a significantly increased effectiveness in combat.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the vultite lance in your hand...

The harmonics generated tell you that the lance has been permanently blessed for use in the fight against the undead.
    The vultite lance resonates with your voice, indicating that it has been enchanted by Elementia.

a slender veil iron dagger with a topaz-inset hilt

MB: 15m

CB: SOLD! on BO

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the veil iron dagger in your hand, and you learn something about it...

This is a small item, under a pound. In your best estimation, it's worth about 150,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the veil iron dagger.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the veil iron dagger in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the veil iron dagger. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the dagger is as some type of weapon.

It has a bonus of +25 from a normal dagger, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the veil iron dagger in your hand...

The harmonics generated tell you that the dagger inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes.
    Last edited by Velfi; 05-10-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Le bump

20m on the lance.

22m please

Bump and le update.

Final bump and update. Dagger is gone, the lance will be sold tomorrow if there is no further interest.

that lance is hawt
    Guro Inosanto - Filipino Martial Arts Demo at the Smithsonian
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKZuS8c7rM

That's super cheap for a perfect permablessed weapon.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

10. Default

23mil on lance